Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bailey3083

I'm Not Hiding
I was wondering if anyone had any info on them? They are hiring and seem to be very interested in me so I was wondering if all the Aircraft they have are managed or charted? What are the schedules like? etc etc etc
Thanks!

I got that same email....did you apply in the past?

I received the same email and had applied back in June. I'm thinking maybe they just wanted everyone with a resume on file to fill out their new application online so they will have it on file. However, I could be wrong though.

Delta AirElite and Segrave are one company now with 2 certificates. The managed aircraft are on the DAE certificate and the charter planes on the Segrave certificate. To get to the DAE certificate, you need to be employed by an aircraft owner who puts his/her plane on that certificate. The Segrave certificate pilots are employed by Delta/Segrave, as opposed to being employed by a private owner.

The Segrave certificate is working an 8/6 schedule, which is nice. However, pay is pretty low. $40K for midsize SIC, and $60K for midsize PIC to start. Bennies are good. Growth seems to be happening.

Delta AirElite and Segrave are one company now with 2 certificates. The managed aircraft are on the DAE certificate and the charter planes on the Segrave certificate. To get to the DAE certificate, you need to be employed by an aircraft owner who puts his/her plane on that certificate. The Segrave certificate pilots are employed by Delta/Segrave, as opposed to being employed by a private owner.

The Segrave certificate is working an 8/6 schedule, which is nice. However, pay is pretty low. $40K for midsize SIC, and $60K for midsize PIC to start. Bennies are good. Growth seems to be happening.

Which aircraft types are they hiring into? Any examples? Do you need to be typed and experienced in those aircraft?

I received the same email and had applied back in June. I'm thinking maybe they just wanted everyone with a resume on file to fill out their new application online so they will have it on file. However, I could be wrong though.

Hey AZ aviator,

Your avtar became an obsolete antique at 0800 MDT this morning.

TransMach

Latest resources

Back