• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was looking at upgrading in about 7 years at NWA. Then age 65 happened so I was looking at upgrading in 12 years. Then Delta happened with their fair SLI (sarcasm) so I am looking at upgrading in about 15 years. I get a three dollar an hour raise to make up for it though so all is good (more sarcasm). I am still working though for now (not sarcasm). Let's hope it stays that way.

Hi!

If someone really wants to be hired now and upgrade to big jet captain soon, I would recommend Emirates, Etihad and flydubai.

cliff
GRB

nothing like being age 55-59 years old and on reserve in crash pad in JFK on crap aircraft, but you are Captain.

nothing like being age 55-59 years old and on reserve in crash pad in JFK on crap aircraft, but you are Captain.

On crap aircraft? Which airline are you talking about. You may want to save the criticism for your own airline in ATL.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
yes general- if you take the first upgrade at delta- you'll be on the md- which amounts to.... a decent paycheck and not much else. Good thing type of a/c is about 16th on my list of priorities.

yes general- if you take the first upgrade at delta- you'll be on the md- which amounts to.... a decent paycheck and not much else. Good thing type of a/c is about 16th on my list of priorities.

Same with me obviously. I am holding out for 738 line holder in the left seat. That's great. But Scarlet needs to remember that his own airline treats him and others like krap, and he should probably worry about his own situation first.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Same with me obviously. I am holding out for 738 line holder in the left seat. That's great. But Scarlet needs to remember that his own airline treats him and others like krap, and he should probably worry about his own situation first.

Bye Bye--General Lee

True enough.

On the flipside- STOP GIVING FLYING AWAY TO THESE OPERATIONS WHEN YOU KNOW THEY'LL NEVER HAVE THE LEVERAGE TO ADEQUATELY IMPROVE THEIR SITUATION!

for all the talk- i don't know if i'll ever forgive delta pilots for outsourcing 76 seat jets after everything we've gone through... at least they're joining with the other can't-learn-a-lesson airline- NWA/Compass.

Screw the next generation, right General?- you got yours...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back