• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Upgrade

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
no problem - with that kind of drive you should be in a DAL 777 capt in no time. In fact I don't know why the General isn't knocking on your dorm room door as I write this.

Hi guys! I'm graduating from Embry-Riddle next semester and I was wondering how long the upgrade is at Delta right now. I want to work for ASA so that I can build up my multi and jet time and also fly under the Delta logo to give myself a better shot of getting hired in a year or two at mainline Delta. Here's my question: If I get hired at a Delta connection carrier soon, will I get the same senority number as if I were hired at mainline Delta right off the bat? Also, will I be able to upgrade quicker at Delta after I get 1000 pic in the RJ because I already have really good "jet captain" experience. Thanks for the input guys! Can't wait to see yall out on the line!

Sgt.

If you want to get hired at Delta, the last thing you want to do is work for a Delta regional...

Flame-baiters are getting weaker and weaker as the years go by.

How I long for the days of Fromage and Camembert.:(

Also, will I be able to upgrade quicker at Delta after I get 1000 pic in the RJ because I already have really good "jet captain" experience.

Flame or not, that's just hilarious!

Latest resources

Back