Delta uniform for sale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sad

Very sad..I hope us pilots would take note. We obviously need to stop being short-sighted with our career decisions. W need unification to prevent this type of madness from happening to us, our collegues, and our young aspiring pilots.

Clearly, our livelyhood is not secure, and we need to be proactive. If not that could be us in 10....15......20...years from now

Peace.

ThisistheDream said:
why was it pulled? I am sure he paided for it and owns it 100% not Delta, So why cant he sell it?

This,

I doubt he intended to actually sell the uniform. It was more of a "statement" on the current situation at Delta. Many people have made these impassioned "statements"...and I agree with every one of them.

The problem is: nobody cares whether the employees get hosed or not. Employees are just another part of doing business. You know, like the last box of paperclips...Bic Disposable Employees.

I spent this afternoon at meeting of Delta retirees where GG and his Band of Merry Men pretended to address the concerns of those of us with no voice or influence over the outcome; it was 100% dog-and-pony show. These people couldn't care less about what happens to the employees/retirees and are the emptiest of suits...I don't care what they say to the contrary.

As much as I agree with the uniform salesman's feelings, the game is over. There is no respect for or consideration of any employees, past or current.

Welcome to big business, Kid.

They (Delta Management) haven't given much respect for, or consideration to stockholders, or other investors they made commitments to.

If you thought that was funny or a ha- ha, read it again. It rings true to me. What's happened there (and elsewhere) hurts deep. We (pilots) want to believe in our company, really invest alot of our soul in it. I guess when I get older I'll get over it. The scars will stay.

And the game just took a turn for the worst.

Miles Otoole,

Based on the above statement, you should change your handle to just plain "Tool".

bafanguy said:
And the game just took a turn for the worst.

You ain't kiddin' bguy.

Delta just announced that they will file the 1113c since no agreement has been reached.

Miles is right. The seniors did squeeze the goose too hard and too long and now it's payback time. Too bad it's the juniors that get the shaft while the short-sighted seniors intentionally orchestrated the company-killing delay and got the best 3 years of C2K before the meltdown.

Last edited:
Phaedrus said:
Probably the reason it was pulled was because it is a crewmember uniform!??? I know that if one wanted a uniform to help them perform, say, a terrorist act one could get it. Regardless, Ebay did the right thing in pulling the auction.

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. You can buy wings from their memorabilia section or at any aviation specific store. Shirts and epaulets from Sporty's or numerous other outlets.

Why do people think polyester pants and a taxi cab drivers hat is so special that anyone can't just buy one?

eBay got a call from someone at Delta and they caved.

Latest resources

Back