Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jumppilot

Something in a box
Just heard from CHQ peeps that mother Delta is looking to drop CHQ due to costs. Not sure if this is the real deal or not, but word around the crewroom is that Bedford is going to ATL next week to negotiate rates and future business.

Anyone else heard this?

Just heard from a station manager that things arent looking good for CHQ and Delta. Looks like Comairs paycuts have taken us out of the running for contract extension.

jumppilot said:
Just heard from CHQ peeps that mother Delta is looking to drop CHQ due to costs. Not sure if this is the real deal or not, but word around the crewroom is that Bedford is going to ATL next week to negotiate rates and future business.

Anyone else heard this?

I heard from a ramper that Delta has been very upset with CHQ's ontime performance. And now "hates" them!!! Yes, I mean personally "hates" every single CHQ pilot out there. Ramper also said that Delta now loves Mesa ,and will pursue a contract that will lead to a new more "fullfilling" operation.

What I want to know is who this "Delta" person is?

No one on the Delta side is immune from pay cuts. Except, the SkyWest guys are INSULATED.......of course.

Bye Bye--General Lee

kngarthur said:
I heard from a ramper that Delta has been very upset with CHQ's ontime performance. And now "hates" them!!! Yes, I mean personally "hates" every single CHQ pilot out there. Ramper also said that Delta now loves Mesa ,and will pursue a contract that will lead to a new more "fullfilling" operation.

What I want to know is who this "Delta" person is?
Doesn't Mesas ontime/completion stink?

Once again, General Lee epitomizes the true professionalism we should all aspire to by wishing ill will and espousing division among pilot groups in an unwarranted attack against SkyWest.

Nothing new to see here folks, move along...

Latest resources

Back