Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta the official airline of the Seahawks!??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well I'll take the high road and assume you're not just fanning the fire. No merger between Alaska and Delta yet. Something happened and it appears Delta and Alaska are having a bit of a tiff over Seattle.

Wow, you're not kidding, thanks for the answer. Looks like it was followed by lots of piss and vinegar. As a business customer I like Delta, American, and Alaska. Majority of flying on Alaska, very professional airline. Took a flight, surprisingly in the states, on an American 777 not too long ago, great experience. I'm hoping the merger with US is a positive.

I was about to ask if the east had learned the definition of binding arbitration yet, but I already know the answer and that would really degrade the discussion.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I saw on the news last night that they (DAL 8872) had to stop in MSP on the way to SEA for a crew swap cause of the delays out of EWR.

DAL planned that charter like a nine year old child. Does ATL - EWR - SEA sound like it's going to work - in the middle of a massive weather event ? Even on a good day, it sounds ambitious with EWR in the mix.

It will be interesting to see if DAL keeps these charters. This is one of of a number of disastrously planned charters for very high profile customers.

DAL planned that charter like a nine year old child. Does ATL - EWR - SEA sound like it's going to work - in the middle of a massive weather event ? Even on a good day, it sounds ambitious with EWR in the mix.

It will be interesting to see if DAL keeps these charters. This is one of of a number of disastrously planned charters for very high profile customers.

Rumor has it 15 extra 757s might stick around longer (not get parked) to do new charters for high profile Sports leagues. The A319s are good for certain sized teams, but others are requesting larger planes. Thanks for caring! And, the Seahawks actually made it to SEA, with no time constraints. Do you think the 2 hour de-ice in EWR mattered? What if it had been 3 hours? Instead, there was a 38 min turn in MSP. Good one Dicko, good one!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back