Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta the official airline of the Seahawks!??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Word is that the Seahawks contract calls for a wide body. Thus no Vulcan 757 or Eskimos.

And, DL is the official carrier of the team. It said so at the bottom of the TV commercial that played in the local SEA market during the Super Bowl. I heard you guys may have bought a TV spot during the game in the Pasco Tri Cities area. Good for you!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
True, the crew timed out due to the snow storm, de-ice, and typical EWR delays. Good news was MSP was in a straight line, and a 38 min turn. I'm glad they didn't bust the FARs....

Bye Bye---General Lee

General,
Do they normally position the A/C in the day of the departure or do they try to get into position the night before to avoid duty issues?

General,
Do they normally position the A/C in the day of the departure or do they try to get into position the night before to avoid duty issues?

Well, it appears they positioned it that morning, maybe due to logistics dealing with the "Super bowl." This flight was out of EWR, not JFK where 767s might be available due to JFK being a base. Sounds like things were tough due to weather, de-ice, and EWR itself. The parade etc in SEA was 11am this morning, right? So, there weren't time constraints, and I'm sure any customer is aware that things happen, especially with bad WX and EWR involved. Gotta follow the rules...

Bye Bye---General Lee

The Village Idiot....what a huge embarrassment to the real professional pilots at Delta.

Very sad.

Whats really pathetic is the guy is not even a Delta pilot, yet he still is an embarrassment.

The Village Idiot....what a huge embarrassment to the real professional pilots at Delta.

Very sad.

Huh? This from Red-LIAR.... I represent myself btw, if you can't debate ME that is your problem.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Very sad.

So true, very sad and pathetic indeed! And Jenny thinks we don't know that Mercyful is just another of his screen names so she can post to herself, like OysYoYo in the past, and what other screen names she has. Such a putz! :rolleyes:

So true, very sad and pathetic indeed! And Jenny thinks we don't know that Mercyful is just another of his screen names so she can post to herself, like OysYoYo in the past, and what other screen names she has. Such a putz! :rolleyes:

You are a broken record just like like the genital..You lack the ability to expand beyond the same ol regurgitated lame responses. Something tells me, that it really is you that is the alter ego of genital..

Latest resources

Back