• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta, the biggest and the best?.....article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like UAL didn't wait around for their section 6 to at least try and get mgt to start negotiations.

When your section 6 does open up, you'll come up with a modest raise (maybe one that even keeps up with inflation) and then you will capitulate (as per the norm) and do whatever Anderson wants.

GUYS,

My god, please stop the personal attacks on this site. Once again, please use the PM feature if you want or need to have this argument with eachother. You guys button push and then in defense come out swinging, I am asking for a little help here with this as I do not want to ban or kick anyone for this again.

You are comparing hourly wages, a SWA pilot with a little effort can get paid for 150 trips a month while I doubt a DAL 777 F/O gets more then 85 hours a month. If you look at W2 wages I would bet a 3rd year F/O at SWA makes more than a 12 year DAL 777 F/O.

By the way I think DAL has a better contract than other airlines that went through bankruptcy and has one of the better management teams out there.

Sir,
A 150 trips is a lot of effort. Working hard can get you 120-130. 150 trips per month on average takes a serious tournament player and you are one the road a lot.

FWIW, 5th year pay FO is 104.26 per trip. If you work 105 trips/month then you are making 130K. That is probably about average.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back