• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta TA = ALPAs failure of representation for regionals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The original thrust of this thread is specious at best. Even if a new PWA were not ratified at Delta, (i.e. no TA) it is still very likely that a large number of regional jets were on the chopping block and even lacking a new agreement it would have in no way have impeded DAL's ability to draw down the systemwide RJ fleet.

Fleet planning lies within in management's rights to direct their operation, unless the agreement states otherwise.

I contend this was bound to happen either way, the new PWA merely formalizes the process.

Someone post that on our message board and im still trying to freaking figure out what the hell is a 9e legacy pilot.

those that have been there for 20+ years and "have too much to give up to go anywhere else". Straight from Tom W I heard him say that you can't expect those most senior pilots to go back to making what they were making when they were 30. To me that is just your typical....let the junior pilots pay for the cuts. Even though the most savings for the company and to make the company competitive cuts from the top makes the most sense. Not that I agree with any cuts. But then I either leave Pinnacle or I lose my captain spot and then my job after that.

Latest resources

Back