Delta-Skyway announcement imminent.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DDpaysoff

This week is what I just heard. It may be as late as Monday so stock price at MEH can be pumped by people buying on rumor. Any predictions? My guess is they will operate between 16-25 planes for DAL under a four year agreement.

DDpaysoff said:
This week is what I just heard. It may be as late as Monday so stock price at MEH can be pumped by people buying on rumor. Any predictions? My guess is they will operate between 16-25 planes for DAL under a four year agreement.
I hope you guys at Skyway can take all the Dorniers...last I heard you were only taking 10 airplanes...financing issues.

Hey....this is my 300th post...I guess I need to get a life...well if I'm furloughed it will be up to 1000 in no time.

Last edited:
DDpaysoff said:
God, what a stupid move. You get what you pay for.....the bean counters will never learn.

I thought the full set of ACA Do Jets was 32 why only 16-25 planes. Doesn't make sense to me.

standaman said:
I thought the full set of ACA Do Jets was 32 why only 16-25 planes. Doesn't make sense to me.
Actually we have 33 DoJets. Not sure what the plans are for any aircraft not going to Skyway.

j41driver said:
Actually we have 33 DoJets. Not sure what the plans are for any aircraft not going to Skyway.
DAL will park them and then Skyway buys them for even less money. MEH is a vey conservative company. How many planes does ACA use out of CVG anyway all 33?

JetPilotMike I'm sorry you feel that way.

Jobear

DDpaysoff said:
It'll probably be all 30 planes under a five year agreement. Aircraft assignment breakdown will probably be 20 CVG-based in DAL colors, five MKE-based in Midwest Connect colors, and the other five in "white tails" to rotate between CVG and MKE depending on MX issues. I suspect the three ACA-owned planes will be sold - probably to Hainan or maybe even to SYX. As an aside, the 328J is in production again through Avcraft down in MYR.

As for the agreement, it will contain provisions to protect both DL and SYX in the event DL files bankruptcy.

Peace

SF

CRJ puppy said:
All 33 are based out of CVG...excepting of course, the broken ones that sit at CAE awaiting engines...

:)
Correct me if I'm wrong, weren't 20 CVG-based and 10 BOS-based? Then, after the ACA/Indy announcement, didn't CMR replace what the BOS-based planes were flying and the 10 went to CVG?

Peace

SF

dojets

The hold up is Delta's unsecured debt rating. SKY wants a proforma bond of 2 million in the event of BK, Delta doesn't want to put it up. If Delta goes BK the aircraft go back to ACA Indy and its all mute. I don't think you'll hear anything until the pilots give or BK is announced.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back