• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta scheduling interviews?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the 330 leaves SEA for ATL, everything would get shook up out West.

How so? Just curious.... Do you suppose there are commuters to SEA for the 330 pay and they will follow the jet, or will the 76 just get that much more senior in the end?

i hear some people are getting thank you for applying letters in their email, maybe junk email. Is there anyone else out there who has not got one?

How so? Just curious.... Do you suppose there are commuters to SEA for the 330 pay and they will follow the jet, or will the 76 just get that much more senior in the end?

I think it's the latter. SEA was just about the most senior base at fNWA. Lot's of former freight guys from ANC live there. There may be a few that follow the 330 if it leaves, but most will displace to the 7ER. I haven't looked at the list in detail, but I'd bet that there are FO's on the 330 that could displace into Capt seats on the ER. If I was one of the junior guys that got SEA ER on the last bid, I would not move or buy a house until the future of the 330 in SEA is more clear. Who knows how long that will take? JMHO, of course

I haven't looked at the list in detail, but I'd bet that there are FO's on the 330 that could displace into Capt seats on the ER.
About 10 of the 169 SEA 330 F/Os could based on the category list following the May AE.

If the 330 leaves SEA for ATL, everything would get shook up out West.

There is really NO reason the 330 is flying in MSP. Yes, it goes to HNL and AMS, but that is about it, and that could be covered from DTW or a new ATL base. If an A330 base is moved, I bet it will be MSP before SEA. (I have heard rumors to this also....)

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back