• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Rumor Mill....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exit BK and then spend millions on a new paint scheme...yea, sounds about right...

Actually it makes fiscal sense to get a new livery/identity post bk. It lets employees and the public think things are different and new with the company.

Just look how many times Madonna has "reinvented" herself with much financial success.

Also, expect this new livery to be more of a solid color similar to United's or their current one.

A mostly solid color is much cheaper then having multiple colors on an entire fleet like UA's previous scheme.

Actually it makes fiscal sense to get a new livery/identity post bk. It lets employees and the public think things are different and new with the company.

Just look how many times Madonna has "reinvented" herself with much financial success.

Also, expect this new livery to be more of a solid color similar to United's or their current one.

A mostly solid color is much cheaper then having multiple colors on an entire fleet like UA's previous scheme.

Actually, I think it rids the airline of the "Leo colors and widget" and gets the stench out of the airline!

Actually, I think it rids the airline of the "Leo colors and widget" and gets the stench out of the airline!

Amen from the choir loft. I'd like to see the cheat line at the windows and old widget back. Something with the "Speed, Safety, Comfort" theme....

My buddy says its good. Great instructor with B. Bolt...very funny but very professional. Yeah all but two in the class got NY to start. Next class of 20 or so on the way. From what my friend said its made up alot of ASA guys/gals, a few Airtran and Military. I think one or two Skywest. All got the M88 to start. Each class is awarded what is needed at that point in time so the next class could all get ATL on the 767 for example. Just the luck of the draw I spoze.

Last edited:

Power Rangers and Madonna?!?

BAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. It's bedtime my friend. That's some funny shizzle.

Back to the Delta thread that's really about jetblue.

If given NY_MD88, how long to get back to ATL? Any position locks?

They are saying a few months. IE AUG. to get ATL. There is another advancement coming out soon. There should be a ton more openings.
Looks like nine ASAers in the April 16th class. Not bad out of 20 people.

Latest resources

Back