• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Rumor Mill....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All US Air 190s are mainline! 170/175s are Republic flown by Republic pilots.

There are a lot of people that have gotten on with out any PIC. The youngest was 25 or so. She will be number one for many years.

The range is from just above the mins to 10K+. A lot with around 6K or so.

good for her!

jetBlue is a bit weird in that it really looks for those highly impressionable folks you know the ones that followed Jim Jones to africa. I once went to a job fair and talked to one of their captains named Anne used to work for transtates, I think, she was appauled that I didn't know their 5 corporate values before coming to hand in my resume or who the vp of flight ops was. Perhaps I should of done my research but really isn't that for when you get an interview. I was their at a "job fair" to find out about them I didn't realize it was a test and I would already supposed to know everything there is to know abou them. She was very nice and spent the next 20 mins talking to me about how the world moves are Neelan and other stuff. I doubt everyone at the company is like her but it really turned me off. I don't think in any way, should we put corporations on such high a pedestal. It was like her religion. Weird place

So then why did you go to the job fair?

Latest resources

Back