Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta ramping up 717 flights in ATL and DTW. Thanks SWA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, flying 717s into ICT is your only choice at DL. Riiiiight. Well alrighty then....

Bye Bye---General Lee

So, General: is flying a 717 into ICT as embarrassing of a prospect to a "professional pilot" as flying a 737 into LBB? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Bubba

So, General: is flying a 717 into ICT as embarrassing of a prospect to a "professional pilot" as flying a 737 into LBB? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Bubba

Well Bubba, I think the MD88 used to fly into ICT, and the 717s have already been to ICT via AT. ICT is probably a bigger town than LBB, with more air service choices, no doubt there. I'm personally happy that RJs are being replaced by any mainline plane to Wichita, period. Do I want to fly to ICT or LBB? Not really. The pay rate in the left seat going there on a DL 717 isn't bad, though...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Well Bubba, I think the MD88 used to fly into ICT, and the 717s have already been to ICT via AT. ICT is probably a bigger town than LBB, with more air service choices, no doubt there. I'm personally happy that RJs are being replaced by any mainline plane to Wichita, period. Do I want to fly to ICT or LBB? Not really. The pay rate in the left seat going there on a DL 717 isn't bad, though...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Holy sh*t, has it really come to this? Come on people, you still buy into this guy?

Actually for the Deltoids, it is Russ. They just can't understand why you wouldn't want to become an arrogant, River Boat jacket wearing pilot.

It's all about personal choice, and if your happy with where you are then I say excellent. Enjoy.
Exactly Russ, you could become a pay for training washout troll, who can't get hired anywhere else so he has to buy a job.

Maybe

Sigh

Another f^cking young airline....

It is possible

Bill

I don't know,what else I can say to make you and GL understand, I am very comfortable where I am. I don't have anything against DAL, I just don't want to work there or anywhere else. Something happens to SkyWest to reach the top 13% of the pilot group, I'll rethink it.

Honestly, is it that hard to comprehend?

Fair enough Russ, no disrespect.

Actually for the Deltoids, it is Russ. They just can't understand why you wouldn't want to become an arrogant, River Boat jacket wearing pilot.

It's all about personal choice, and if your happy with where you are then I say excellent. Enjoy.

You know Russ,

Being a flag tie, leather jacket wearing guy sweating in line at the Cinnabon for breakfast during his 20 minute turn at Omaha does have its positives. Scrape together 7000 and you can be worthy like Red too!

:beer:

Latest resources

Back