Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta ramping up 717 flights in ATL and DTW. Thanks SWA!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Almost:)

Not me though-
Lost cause troll here

Regarding the initial subject of this thread, Southwest has done this before. Just look up the Morris merger in SLC. Delta was literally on their last legs untill Southwest bought Morris and promptly lost a huge amount of market share to Delta.

MF and freebird make general Lee look almost dignified

Compared to you wave, a limp wristed liberal who has thousands of posts to his name getting into pissing matches with Delta guys on who is the better airline? Yup, you have room to talk for sure..

Meanwhile Howard....you pay a reduced but almost full price for a NEO or NG. Ok..I follow....I think.

Not even close to full price. We've been getting new 800's every month, but they are part of the long term fleet plan and has nothing to do with the 717 sub lease.

The sub lease is being absorbed by keeping the newer 300's longer with purchasing used 737-700's on the market almost monthly.

So the 200 million in annual savings EVERY year going forward is accurate. One fleet type, one sim type, one set of A/C parts, one training syllabus adds up to huge savings year over year.

So the 200 million in annual savings EVERY year going forward is accurate. One fleet type, one sim type, one set of A/C parts, one training syllabus adds up to huge savings year over year.

Awesome for management in keeping pilot costs low and fewer pilots on property. Hopefully that is leverage for swapa in penning a better contract.

Latest resources

Back