• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Private Jets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Despite DPJ not making money and more pay cuts have been implemented, JS still travels regularly to 07FA on company aircraft. What's wrong with this picture?

Perk of the job, I suppose. Kinda like how regular employees get perks like paid vacation. Oh wait! The DPJ pilots got that taken away from them. I guess the big whigs don't have to give up their private jet travel and slum it in Delta first class or coach during the tough times.

As a side note, it is my understanding that Delta Private Jets is looking to hire more pilots. Growth or attrition?

Despite DPJ not making money and more pay cuts have been implemented, JS still travels regularly to 07FA on company aircraft. What's wrong with this picture?

Perk of the job, I suppose. Kinda like how regular employees get perks like paid vacation. Oh wait! The DPJ pilots got that taken away from them. I guess the big whigs don't have to give up their private jet travel and slum it in Delta first class or coach during the tough times.

As a side note, it is my understanding that Delta Private Jets is looking to hire more pilots. Growth or attrition?

There are standard nonrev benefits. Not home enough to go anywhere. Cannot JS. Not a scheduled 121/135 air carrier. Therefore cannot participate in CASS. Hope that answers the questions.

And that is just when he cannot use aircraft owned by clients with blocked tail numbers.

One phone call to the IRS and i am sure they would love to review flight records, fuel receipts and Hotel Bills. A hefty bill for FET on the FMV for years of these private flights not incidental to his business will most certainly land him in jail, bankrupt or both.

100-1/2

Latest resources

Back