• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilots - Thanks for raising the bar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta was the first to outsource jets DTW- and now very few kids in college want to follow us into this career.
Again,
Thank you

Congrats on your $.10 an hour per diem raise. I'm sure that will cover your costs in places like Japan and the UK.

You'll probably lose 50-100 hrs of pay each year now that pay doesn't start until aircraft movement. Congrats on that fitting achievement as well.

Last edited:
Congrats on your $.10 an hour per diem raise. I'm sure that will cover your costs in places like Japan and the UK.

You'll probably lose 50-100 hrs of pay each year now that pay doesn't start until aircraft movement. Congrats on that fitting achievement as well.

LOL. Leave it to a CAL guy to bash our new contract. Have you read yours lately? It's one of the worst in the industry.

I gotta and go pick up my parents from their free 1st class flight home from Rome.

Now maybe you will move out of their basement. :laugh:

Delta was the first to outsource jets DTW- and now very few kids in college want to follow us into this career.
Again,
Thank you
Gee wave....since YOU thought it was fine to go fly one yourself to further your goals, I guess all I can say is: Your Welcome!

As for the college kids, good...maybe we'll see that pilot shortage that's been prophesied for so long. That should drive compensation way up don't ya think?

You're right....the perdiem increase was insignificant. But the 20% raise to hourly rates, and the increase in Intl override will help pay some tabs overseas.

By the way, if you could provide a contractual reference to the aircraft movement thingy that would be awesome. Thanks for looking out for us.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back