• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta pilots - Thanks for raising the bar

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You just can't help yourself. Too busy buying your way into jobs, and accepting one of those outsourced jobs. Hypocrite!

So I should thank you for outsourcing my job while on furlough??
Thanks scoot. That was really a great time.
Sorry you don't like it, but I will be calling delta sellouts every single day if I feel like it.
Truth hurt?
Bc here's the deal. I can say with a straight face, in all honesty, that I'm comfortable with all the votes and decisions I've made in my career.
Can you?
You're comfortable with outsourcing larger and larger RJs?
Seriously, when are y'all getting that CRJ1000?
Why on earth would you, me, or anyone else think this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=crj1...7WIIOJ8AGbue2VBQ&ved=0CGAQsAQ&biw=768&bih=928
isn't the next step, when this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=crj+...SXCcK78AGE9OmVBQ&ved=0CFYQsAQ&biw=768&bih=928
already is???

Eh??

And what comes after the 1000?

Oh but yeah- the crj900's are your "hard" limit right?
I mean between the -700's&-900's it's only 315 of them...

And every pilot flying them will be whipsawed against each other within a good half dozen companies- and pretty much all of them would be willing to go fly for Virgin wages...nice work delta-

Again, thank you dalpa. Spend YOUR money well

Last edited:
I love how Scoot and Genital have to go right to bashing Southwest, or Airtran, or stagnation, or LBB, or whatever....

Sounds similiar to Obama's message of late. Blame everyone else.

The topic is outsourcing larger RJs and not holding the line, exactly as Wave stated above.

You can fully expect Delta to play the same tune next time around for even LARGER RJs. General has said time and time again he would hold the line. He didn't. Larger RJs are on the way, and to be flown by non-Delta pilots. That's the topic. UCAL and AA are now looking down the barrel at larger RJs.

I voted NO because I believe that any additional 76 seat flying should be done by Delta pilots. Well, actually, what I believe is that ALL Delta branded flying should be done by Delta pilots but that belief exceeds all DALPA thought processes. Oh well, we'll get 'em next time, right?

I love how Scoot and Genital have to go right to bashing Southwest, or Airtran, or stagnation, or LBB, or whatever....

Sounds similiar to Obama's message of late. Blame everyone else.

The topic is outsourcing larger RJs and not holding the line, exactly as Wave stated above.

You can fully expect Delta to play the same tune next time around for even LARGER RJs. General has said time and time again he would hold the line. He didn't. Larger RJs are on the way, and to be flown by non-Delta pilots. That's the topic. UCAL and AA are now looking down the barrel at larger RJs.

Again shows you clueless you are. Delta wanted RJ's larger than 76 seaters during the recent negotiations. DALPA told them that would be a deal breaker no matter what else went down. 76 was the hard line and it was held and the company backed down. It was held now and it will be held in the future and if you had any clue you would see how our section 1 was an improvement for mainline, not a step backwards. Now go back to playing in your own sandbox and continue selling out your own Air Tran Brothers.

It's about actually getting them parked, and then keeping them parked. If oil goes up and then down in price, RJ economics can look favorable or not favorable. Also, 311 50 seaters were still on solid leases through 2015, and now they'll be close to 125 total by then. But, you guys won't even be done squabbling within your own two MECs by 2015, so get back to us when you do, mmmkay?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Can't wait to screw Jeff over by forcing him to park 50 seaters through the genius methods of DAL ALPA! Yeah baby love that Lee Moak!

Split-
Of course they asked for bigger!
I'm sure they'd outsource all narrow body flying if they could
You're not seeing the precedent. Only usair outsources as large as you- and they signed off on it in BK, both east & west.
Delta had only achieved 76 seats in BK.
You guys just added -900's while immensely profitable and unified.
Think. What legal precedent does that set?
Why did UAL pull their current offer immediately after you voted that in?
Bc they know they have a new precedent-

Sure - 50's are going-
That's a battle you should have won in 1992- now mgmt can't make money with them- they needed to reload the whipsaw market with larger more efficient "next gen RJs, and you gaveit to them with a margin that would be considered a landslide in a presidential election-
You're mgmt is probably slightly perturbed it passed so easily.

Those of you fighting the good fight at delta, I feel for you and you have my respect-

But you have a lot of work to do-

Split-
Of course they asked for bigger!
I'm sure they'd outsource all narrow body flying if they could
You're not seeing the precedent. Only usair outsources as large as you- and they signed off on it in BK, both east & west.
Delta had only achieved 76 seats in BK.
You guys just added -900's while immensely profitable and unified.
Think. What legal precedent does that set?
Why did UAL pull their current offer immediately after you voted that in?
Bc they know they have a new precedent-

Sure - 50's are going-
That's a battle you should have won in 1992- now mgmt can't make money with them- they needed to reload the whipsaw market with larger more efficient "next gen RJs, and you gaveit to them with a margin that would be considered a landslide in a presidential election-
You're mgmt is probably slightly perturbed it passed so easily.

Those of you fighting the good fight at delta, I feel for you and you have my respect-

But you have a lot of work to do-

Whatever Idiot. If you are so concerned about selling out then you reallocate some of your FI time and move it towards helping to make sure the Air Trans pilots aren't sold out...Oh wait...too late...you already sold them out. Perhaps you could move on to the USair threads as they allow bigger RJ's than us. Get informed and get over your bitterness.

I'm a LOT of things split. Believe me, I know I haven't won a lot of friends out of dalpa yes voters.
But Im not stupid. Many people disagree with me on many things, but they know I've done my research and speak from experience.
I imagine you can't address the points in my post if deflection is all you have.
How long did you expect the rest of the industry to stay quiet about your outsourcing. Dalpa pilots throughout history have not been quiet when they thought a pilot group was hurting the industry. Certainly, many of you still rip swa for pay rates almost a decade ago. I don't mind that.
So which is it? You can critique, but cannot accept?

I imagine you can't address the points in my post if deflection is all you have.
QUOTE]

This ^^^^^^.

All his points have been addressed numerous times over and over and he comes back each time with the same nonsense so it has just become a broken record so it was time for a "whatever". Go back to your 6 legs and selling out your Air Tran brothers. I'll look forward to your broken record responses and if you want them addressed just reread the thread.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back