• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilots don't check for frost on wings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You beat me to it! The only Idiot, Moron, etc... is the original poster. More and more pax these days are becoming beligerent "Backseat" drivers. I would be willing to bet that this specific situation didn't go down exactly like you described it. More than likely the original poster missed his (or her) connection and is a little pi$$ed.

Solution: Stop booking 30 min connections at some of the largest & busiest airports in the world!!! Problem solved! Some of you people sound like my wife...

"why would we take this flight? We are going to have to sit for an hour and 15 mins in detroit when we could take flight "XYZ" and we only have to stay in Detroit for 25 mins"

I have ZERO sympathy for you!!!! Coming on here and blasting a professional flight crew for what sounds to me to be a very suspect senario only shows your ignorance! Do us all a favor and please fly Southwest Airlines next time! They do not get frost!

I think the point the original poster was trying to make was, why the f*#ck did they taxi out with frost on the wing in the first place. Looks like an oversight to me.

Latest resources

Back