Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the pilot come back and say, "Please quit smoking, do as I say because I have 9000 posts on Flightinfo?"

Post of the year. Did he scream when he was punched by the ex-stew?

Why the hell was he off the flight deck??????????

Since your regional does not fly long distances, let me explain. Flights over 8 hours have a relief pilot. It was the relief pilot who confronted the passenger. You see, the relief pilot eats a meal, takes a nap, does some light reading etc. as the heavy, of which you have what, three, makes its way across the ocean, a big body of water larger than Lake Michigan or Lake Havasu for you West girls and lands at a far away destination. Maybe when you get the big airbuses from Air Canada you will figure all this out.

Shack. Funny, but I don't think these guys had any idea there was such a thing.

was over the Pacific Ocean when the passenger hit a pilot who had left the cockpit to quell the disturbance,

Hey Retards.... He left the cockpit.... He left the cockpit.... Relief pilot or not HE LEFT THE COCKPIT TO QUELL THE DISTURBANCE. Now, unless he was in an airlock between the flightdeck and the cabin he totally F'd up.

What about Able bodies? How many FA's did they have on that 767?

YGBSM, WTFO!

Hell even us regional guys at AWA know better than to leave the cockpit when there is a disturbance.

Last edited:
THIS IS GREAT.SOME TERRORIST POSTS A SITUATION AND YOU RIDDLE LITES SOLVE IT. i TAKE IT BACK, WE WILLL NOT HIRE YOU.

Hey Retards.... He left the cockpit.... He left the cockpit.... Relief pilot or not HE LEFT THE COCKPIT TO QUELL THE DISTURBANCE. Now, unless he was in an airlock between the flightdeck and the cabin he totally F'd up.

What about Able bodies? How many FA's did they have on that 767?

YGBSM, WTFO!

Hell even us regional guys at AWA know better than to leave the cockpit when there is a disturbance.

Before you go calling too many people names you might want to think about it a little more. Ms Oglesby, who called the press from the tarmac at SFO, appears to be the only witness quoted here. My bet is she had no clue where the pilot came from. She just ass u med he came from the cockpit. Relief pilot sitting in first class; My guess is alarmist calling press on cell phone from tarmac - not in first. Hell, I can be sitting in the back for 4 hours on a deadhead, get up to take a leak, and the guy across the aisle says, "Hey, who's flying this thing?".

Why the hell was he off the flight deck??????????

Oh please please let it be general lee:laugh:

WD.

Nope, wasn't me. I do the Carribbean, not Hawaii. Those Hawaii flights have 3 pilots (over 10 hours of flying nonstop from CVG), so he was probably back there in the crew rest seat watching a movie eating a first class meal. A stew probably alerted him and he went to see what was going on. The other two pilots were no doubt in the cockpit and safe the whole time. Good try though! You really go out of your way to try to find something wrong, and instead you actually make a fool out of yourself because you don't know INTL flight regs (or flights over 8 hours). Maybe someday you will fly the East stuff to Europe and try that out.

Bye Bye--General Lee

-deleted-

Last edited:
There goes the secure flightdeck. Passengers start something and tough guy pilot opens the door........911 ring a bell. When crap goes down...leave the door shut and fly the plane. People in the back can handle it.

Read the article again and see that it was nonstop from CVG to HNL----10 hours nonstop. That requires 3 pilots minimum. Our flights to Tokyo and Mumbai (Bombay) have 4 pilots on them. That means someone can be in the back and the others are safe. You may never see that at SWA.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back