Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget how many times you'll see chapter 11.

Bye Bye

Steven:
We're already doing better than your company's combined 3 trips into chp.11!:laugh:
Oh, I forgot, you're not on the seniority list...........CHA CHING!
[steven's chain song playing]

Well, at that time DL will have Space Shuttles and I will be senior enough to hold the Moon turn or Mars 17 day trip.
Bye Bye---General Lee
I know the guys that used to be on your MEC hear from Mars on a regular basis, but as usual they have failed to consider, Shuttles will be operated by Shuttle America, because they have less than 76 seats, don't fly between hubs and don't weigh very much.

You and I will both be too experienced for those positions because according to Captain Kirk you have more than 200 hours and you have not been hired, then you must be a loser.

Live Long, Save for your Retirement, NaNu NaNu.... By then I will probably be running a clapped out Beech 1900 to VLD,MCN,CSG and CHA after Delta figures out running a 4,000PPH, 20 something million dollar, jet on regional routes is, well, kinda not profitable.

Last edited:
I heard the real story is 737pylon followed some female passenger into the bathroom. When he tried showing her his short cigarette she began laughing so hard it was mistaken for a hysterical fit. Man, you just can't trust the news to get anything in aviation correct.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can see the the admiration for 73private runs real high.

My guess is that 73 has "little boy" complex, I wonder if he is over 5' with platform soles?

Don't forget how many times you'll see chapter 11.

Bye Bye

Classic. I believe USAir will see it first, and soon with the CEO running the ship. You guys will believe anything he says, and he is drunk half of the time. Crazy.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I can see the the admiration for 73private runs real high.

My guess is that 73 has "little boy" complex, I wonder if he is over 5' with platform soles?

Are you still on the BRO at SkyWest? How's that working out for you?

Bye Bye--General Lee

What I found interesting about the news article was that it mentioned that smoking is a federal crime, but failed to mention that assaulting a member of the crew is also a (more serious, I would think) federal crime. I'm not a 121 pilot, just a little 91/135 guy, but I do know that it's a federal offense to interfere with a crew member--the FBI responds to such allegations--and the lawyer in me would guess that punching a member of the flight deck crew (while simultaneously smoking illegally) would be an "interference" within the meaning of the statute. Just a (hopefully educated) guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back