• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Accused Of Bringing Gun To Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Read one article that says he has been a DAL pilot for 13 years...hmm but he is only 32?? WTF is he DAL Connection guy, Northworst? That would have made him 19 at his DOH...? Either the media is reporting erroneous info or this guy is another retard who just got through "Ace's Rich Kid Pilot Wannabe Program"

Either way what a dumbass!

The story has a lot of false info in it. Leave it at that.

There is no public FFDO database! Read the story and then read what type of gun it was.

I read the article linked from the top of this thread. There was just mention of a 'concealed weapon' no mention of a type.

The story has a lot of false info in it. Leave it at that.

There is no public FFDO database! Read the story and then read what type of gun it was.

If he is not an FFDO, then this idiot should not have brought ANY type of weapon, concealed or not to the airport.

Reason #2547458 why one should never, EVER use a bag they travel with to transport weapons and/or ammunition to a range.

EVER!

If he is not an FFDO, then this idiot should not have brought ANY type of weapon, concealed or not to the airport.

I think you are the idiot for jumping to conclusions. Have you ever forgotten something? Could have been an honest mistake where he simply forgot the firearm was in the bag. TSA found it. No harm no foul.

It wasn't me, but my wife says I have a "concealed weapon" in my shorts....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back