• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Pilot Accused Of Bringing Gun To Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there a public FFDO database anywhere? I hope this guy was completely legit.

Really, you think? People from other airlines must have better things to do than stalk Delta threads. After all that would be kind of....................

In all fairness, 2 of those pages will be General Lee making fun of SWA and Lubbock, while another 2 pages will by SWA pilots telling General to STFU. ;)

So, yes, 5 pages is attainable.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's on the same website with the CIA Spy database and the undercover cop database.

Thanks for the sarcasm. You'd be surprised what is public. Your airman records are even public.

I was just curious if this DL pilot was an on duty FFDO. Don't think thats supposed to be a secret. Is it?

Often times the local-yocal cops, even the ATL airport types, have wet dreams over this kind of 'bust.' Maybe the arresting officer didn't know or give the pilot a chance to identify himself as an FFDO.

In all fairness, 2 of those pages will be General Lee making fun of SWA and Lubbock, while another 2 pages will by SWA pilots telling General to STFU. ;)

So, yes, 5 pages is attainable.

I'm thinking more like 6 now, unless the other thread started by a swa pilot gets more hits.

Latest resources

Back