• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta MD80 Slides off Taxiway in IND

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think TC is actually Gayken coming on here trying to pick up guys..... Gayken and his "fog".

I love non-concrete answers.

If you hit your gates [yes, time-phased] properly through the first 10-11 years [assuming that long at least since you're 'higher than an 04--and an embarrassment to the Field Grade Officers to wit], flying a tanker or transport platform, you should have twice that flying time [correlation btw flying and years pretty stable]. Alas, so weak...

...in all your posts I've not seen one specific. Guess all that playing around on your computer keeps you busy with fiction...

So the airplane slid off the runway during turn off? At what speed? Good to hear everything was OK, kudos to the crew.

Tanker, you really have no friends, do you? Sorry Delta didn't hire you. I am glad actually.
Good luck in your endeavors and stop embarrassing our fine military.

Not to defend Tanker clown but I do know a guy who did over 20 years in the Air force, everything from A-6's to A-10's and at the end of his career he only had around 5000 hours of flight time. I think harrier pilots average about 8 hours a month.

Was he on an exchange program?

So the airplane slid off the runway during turn off? At what speed? Good to hear everything was OK, kudos to the crew.

Tanker, you really have no friends, do you? Sorry Delta didn't hire you. I am glad actually.
Good luck in your endeavors and stop embarrassing our fine military.

This was kind of an old thread to get revived. Or did Song put another one in the dirt?

The hubris shown by this TankerClown character is mind blowing. I must conclude that he is a pure flamebaiter, as no real pilot I have ever known would ever be so tempting of fate.

Well, there was this one guy I knew... But he won't be spouting of anymore since he is dead, along with the three people he had with him.

TankerClown, just on the off chance you are real, could you please teach me a thing or two? After a mere 9 years of flying a little turboprop through the obviously gentle weather of the Northeast and Great Lakes, I am sure you would have much to teach me. Not that I ever expect to match your awesome skills.

Banked? No. I did an internship at the Pentagon and was a Senator's aid for a while though. I was already a pilot then.

Senator Larry Craigs intern! WOW! That most of been fun. Did he make you pitch, or did you have to do all the catching?

Latest resources

Back