• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta MD80 Slides off Taxiway in IND

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Senator Larry Craigs intern! WOW! That most of been fun. Did he make you pitch, or did you have to do all the catching?

Tankerclown was a little misleading, guess he wanted to conceal his true "DUTY". Actually it was a Congressman, look what I found:

Barney Frank

Democrat, Massachusetts (1981-present)

The Honorable Barney Frank kept his homosexuality in the closet until June 1987, and he told the House that the trouble he got into with prostitute Tankerclown and its cover up were attempts to conceal his sexual preference.

Frank admitted that he had paid Tankerclown for sex, had a brief sexual relationship with him, and then hired him as a personal assistant, paying for him out of Frank's own funds. Frank fired Tankerclown once he learned that Tankypie was using Frank's apartment for prostitution.

Jeff Jacoby, Boston Globe reporter said: "Most pathetic of all was Frank's claim that he'd been 'victimized'--that he was a just a 'good liberal' who was 'trying to help' "Hanky Tanky" make it through pilot training, but got 'suckered.'"

Last edited:
Maybe you Song guys should spend less time giving me grief and more time in the books. Then maybe we wouldn't be constantly hearing about your jets getting towed out of the dirt.

Maybe you Song guys should spend less time giving me grief and more time in the books. Then maybe we wouldn't be constantly hearing about your jets getting towed out of the dirt.

Maybe you should spend more time serving coffee, those Generals need to stay alert.

This was kind of an old thread to get revived. Or did Song put another one in the dirt?

Thirteen days is old? Oh, that's right - time seems much longer when your twelve . . . and a moron.

(and no, I don't work for Delta, or Song - but you are an imbecile)

Latest resources

Back