Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As does AA.

This is hardly a DL issue.

I live in IND (NE side) and I needed 4WD to get out of my driveway this morning. The ice is pretty bad here.

FYI: Tanker Clown is the new flamer for 2009 and on. It used to be Lowecur who had nothing better to do except try to antagonize other forum members. Especially when it came to his beloved EMB's. Thankfully he has finally moved on. He must have gotten a girlfreind, we can only hope. So now we must all endure our "king flamer" Tanker Clown. Some day we can all hope he too will leave his little BOQ and realize there is more to life than sitting on Flight Info getting his jollies.

P.S. To all Delta folks, glad to hear eveyone was fine.

Last edited:
You can say whatever you want about my flight time, but at least i've never left a prepared surface. Safety is paramount for me. Maybe instead of giving me a hard time, you should focus on doing things right.
You will never leave a prepared surface because you are limited to day VFR only with winds less than 5 knots. P.S. if you really only have 1750 hours and are over 40 you can kiss an airline career goodbye, unless your line check airman buddy can help.

Last edited:
This is news because once again, Delta turned a blind eye to safety and landed somewhere they shouldn't have. It's a nasty trend for them.

Senator's Aide?

Wasn't that gay guy that plead out to keep his advances on a cop hush-hush?

TC must work "under the table" where he gets paid.

[Most] Everyone who works at the Pentagon is there because nobody else wants them and they don't play nice with the other kids. The rest are appointed by the Pres.

100-1/2

I did some very important work back in DC and that he made it possible for me to achieve rank and it has also pretty much assured me the airline job of choice after I retire.

Whoever wanted to know if I made AC...yes, I did. In fact, I have been an IP in both tankers and even an evaluator. When you learn how to play the game, you tend to see the rewards. I'm not sure why you guys get so spun up on my flight time. Let's be frank. Flying is a simple job. It's blue collar. Sure there can be some intense moments when the wx is bad or there's a mechanical....but 99% of the time it's a piece of cake. So I would put my 1750+ hours as a military pilot with my contacts and resume up against any guy coming out of some regional jet.

Latest resources

Back