• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta MD80 Slides off Taxiway in IND

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We'll see. There's no way these training programs are nearly as tough as AF training. From what I've heard, the pass rate is pretty much 100%.

On a somewhat related note, do they have some sort of Distinguished Graduate program for new hire training at Delta? If so, is it like for the very top guy or the top 10% or so of the class?

I will give you that the air force produces some awesome pilots. They also produce their fair share of squares too. Just like everywhere.

I know the air force is great at ramming six weeks of course work it to six months. ---TOOL

Its time to get rid of this Idiot if the moderators on this board would do their job he would be gone.

Tanker Clown, How long have you been at Southwest? I just figured out that you are an employee of Southwest Airlines.

Ahhh Sorry Charlie, Tanker Deush doesn't have enough flight time yet to even apply. Don't assume this ego freak is on our senority list please. Unless the O 5 plus is a FA????

poopi, why do you think I should be gone? Because I'm proud of my AF service and I think AF guys are the best pilots? Or is it because I think that safety should always be the primary focus? Maybe instead of worrying about me, you should accept that it's a free country and I'm voicing my opinion on a public forum. I do this all without being vulgar or violating the forum rules. If you don't like my posts, please feel free to use the ignore function.

Ahhh Sorry Charlie, Tanker Deush doesn't have enough flight time yet to even apply. Don't assume this ego freak is on our senority list please. Unless the O 5 plus is a FA????

1. I never said he was a pilot for Southwest.

2. How would you know how much flight time he has?

3. Who said I was assuming anything?

So, what am I...luggage handler? Scheduler? Wait a minute...I'm in the pilot hiring department. Boy...wouldn't some of you guys be sorry if that was the case.

Wow... and to think you dare hang out here on FI with us mere mortals, "holier-than-thou" .

BTW ... I've never left a paved surface, no dents, scratches ... NOTHING in over 8000 hours....

but ALSO ... (KNOCKING ON WOOD .... AS I TYPE)

You can say whatever you want about my flight time, but at least i've never left a prepared surface. Safety is paramount for me. Maybe instead of giving me a hard time, you should focus on doing things right.

Latest resources

Back