Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "art of landing?" Dude, feel free to choke yourself with your own hand. You do take the cake for the biggest tool (besides your protege instrutorbuffoon)...and pathetically, you bring it all on yourself.

BTW General Clown - his military training is 10 times that of any bullsh*t training you've had. Assault landings my a$$...something you'll never do, nor have the ability to do. And thank god for that.

Scrapdog:
Maybe you should tell one of your own sisters, the swaf/o about your fabulous military training, she seems to be the "tell all" on it!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

General don't take this little Ewok for anything more than the VFR F-14 clown that he is. Your quals way outrank this angry man. The guy is just a little to serous as we say. My avatar says it all....smiling is good!:beer:
Dude you are awesome. Delta needs all the clowns they can get. You and the general will have fun on your overnights.

Hey guys, believe it or not I've flown with Scapdog(he told me he's the only Langley F-22/737 CAL F/O out there) and he's not so bad(although he didn't comment on my "bull********************" civilian training at the time). He's a nice guy, works hard and does a great job. Before I flew with him another Captain told me to prepare myself for absolute boredom with the F-16/22 stories but I found the stories to be pretty interesting, although I'm not sure he even knew where I lived at the end of 3 days. Like all of us its easy to grow a pair when you are not facing the person you're talking to. Don't be hard on him and think for a second how hard he and others work(Two jobs, commutiing between them, getting deployed...etc,) to protect our lazy asses.

Hey guys, believe it or not I've flown with Scapdog(he told me he's the only Langley F-22/737 CAL F/O out there) and he's not so bad(although he didn't comment on my "bull********************" civilian training at the time). He's a nice guy, works hard and does a great job. Before I flew with him another Captain told me to prepare myself for absolute boredom with the F-16/22 stories but I found the stories to be pretty interesting, although I'm not sure he even knew where I lived at the end of 3 days. Like all of us its easy to grow a pair when you are not facing the person you're talking to. Don't be hard on him and think for a second how hard he and others work(Two jobs, commutiing between them, getting deployed...etc,) to protect our lazy asses.

Hillarious. Was his callsign in the AF "Igottasmallwang"?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Actually, I don't work for CAL. I constructed that Bull******************** just to see who the first moron would be to bite.......And the award goes to.........Drum Roll.......General Lee.........Congrats...

Bye Bye--General Lee

What's your call sign at Delta? Is it "I'll take pay cuts and act like bankrupcy is the greatest thing to ever happen to me while I choke on the company Kool-Aid and ask for more pay cuts when I get merged with United."

It doesn't really roll off the tounge...but it's pretty fitting.

Hope your upgrade happens before you start collecting Medicare after they shuffle the deck....or staple you to the bottom.

Cheers.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I wonder whether or not he wears a pretty ascot with his flight suit.

I do appreciate his service to our country, even if it is only in the Air Force. I'd be impressed with his F-22 stories if he could land that plane on an aircraft carrier. Barring that it's just not that interesting or impressive to me. To each his own.;)

yeah, sign me up for some hot-bunking and voluntary sexual congress with farm animals. go navy! ...but you do get to land on the boat, so you've got that going for you.

The problem with you 406 is that I don't know if you are kidding or not. I got a feeling that you aren't. Keep your sicko fetishis to a non aviation forum please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back