• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Love Field Expansion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AND another thing, your "butt whipping" is being performed by outsourced RJ pilots flying YOUR passengers at a payscale 1/2 what you make.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...a=X&ei=6uuLUurHBOr12wWb_YC4DA&ved=0CDkQ9QEwBQ

That's some fine butt whipping, let someone else undercut your job, nice.

Half their payrate is being generous Scoreboard. It's closer to a THIRD of the major airline rates. UCal couldn't run IAH-DAL without the outsourced labor, plain and simple.

Thanks for the correction, My bad. I guess I was feeling generous.

Yet you outsource some of your 737 flying to AT pilots at lower rates.... A joint contract should have established equal pay for same size planes, immediately. DL/NWA 757/767 pilots got the same payrate at the time of the joint contract. You knew that......

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Yet you outsource some of your 737 flying to AT pilots at lower rates.... A joint contract should have established equal pay for same size planes
Bye Bye---General Lee
The AirTran MEC turned down the SL that had AirTran getting SWA pay raetes immediately.

Yet you outsource some of your 737 flying to AT pilots at lower rates.... A joint contract should have established equal pay for same size planes, immediately. DL/NWA 757/767 pilots got the same payrate at the time of the joint contract. You knew that......

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yea, that's exactly the same as your RJ outsourcing for the past 25 years and for the what...next 50? Get a clue General, you have no argument.

The AirTran MEC turned down the SL that had AirTran getting SWA pay raetes immediately.

So, you take the first deal at a car dealership? I guess you do. Was it initially a "take it or leave it deal?" Seems like it may have eventual turned into something like that. If he was offered "this is it" instead of "we'll go to arbitration as per the process agreement states", I could see your point. Can you see my point? The Process Agreement had arbitration as a next step. Wasn't it signed by GK? Would you do any different being the leader of a group that supposedly had "options?"

Bye Bye---General Lee

Yea, that's exactly the same as your RJ outsourcing for the past 25 years and for the what...next 50? Get a clue General, you have no argument.

Most AT guys on here disagree with you, and you don't care obviously. That makes my point. Thanks.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back