• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta is getting ready to hire!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Delta puts an order for 150 100-seaters 30 minutes after SOC and cuts DCI in a half - there will be hiring no matter where the sky is falling to.

Gentlemen and Ladies,

I now sit down to eat a HUGE...Helping of CROW.

I admit here, in the presence of all the Members of FI, the Aviation Community, God, and the Devil himself...

That the World as we know it is coming to an END, and that, I have NO idea what the Hell I am talking about.

DELTA IS HIRING. IT IS ON AVIANATION.COM

I beg forgiveness, I have no understanding of the Universe as it has seismically shifted, and I..... I am very, very, afraid.

WTF is Happening?

Who put the LSD in my Beer?

This is insanity...the pounding in my Skull. What is happening....Cats and Dogs...Mommy? Is that you?

Last edited:
Gentlemen and Ladies,

I admit here, in the presence of all the Members of FI, the Aviation Community, God, and the Devil himself...

That the World as we know it is coming to an END, and that, I have NO idea what the Hell I am talking about.

I beg forgiveness, I have no understanding of the Universe as it has seismically shifted, and I..... I am very, very, afraid.

WTF is Happening?

This is insanity...the pounding in my Skull. What is happening....Cats and Dogs...Mommy? Is that you?

I saw that too, but even I admit that does not jive!

No pilot hiring at Delta in 2010 just tons of training and lots of deadheading. We should see a significant number of SLC based DL-S guys and gals in MSP training on the A320.

Last edited:
No pilot hiring at Delta in 2010.

If it comes to that, it is because Marketing realized or finally agreed that we could not operate the desired schedule with the bodies we have, and hiring really complicates a complicated time for us! If they backed down, I would be impressed. I agree that it would be a lot to take on. Not saying we will not do it though.

The school house will be full either way.

Last edited:
Gentlemen and Ladies,

WTF is Happening?

Dude - hang on!

What is the latest on the SOC? 1st qtr 2010? And once this does happen will there be a system wide bid? Would someone please fill us in on how this is all supposed to play out. Thnx!

Baja

Latest resources

Back