• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta is getting ready to hire!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Events will transpire that will allow DAL to take advantage of a few things. Just watch as things unfold.

Part of it, but also some other points.

Also I bet there is a struggle going on between marketing and flt ops on how much we can do. Some do not want us to hire, but they want the flying done.

New info. Take it for what it is worth. Big wig conference call said yesterday, this was brought up, its a bad rumor, JG said no hiring in 2010 period.

Get this Folks:

People have no money. They have no Jobs, their homes are being taken away.

Corporations have no money. Bailed out, Bankrupt, or gone...In many cases.

The U.S. Government has no money, but prints more and spends more every day.

People who do have money, have no buying power due to the devaluation of the dollar. ( Thank you for the above, Obama and friends. )

RICH people have less money/buying power...Bye-Bye NetJets ownership.

People have no money to live as they used to, let alone fly around at will. Thanksgiving traffic is down SIXTY-TWO Percent from 2001.

And:

Demand for airline seats next year is not even expected to match the projected/already reduced capacity OF THIS YEAR.

Delta hiring?

You Fackin' people are STONED and/or delusional at best. Eight pages of idiotic discussion on this subject?

F.I. at it's best....

Love,

YKMKR

Last edited:
get this folks:

People have no money. They have no jobs, their homes are being taken away.

Corporations have no money. Bailed out, bankrupt, or gone...

The u.s. Government has no money, but prints more and spends more every day.

People who do have money, have no buying power due to the devaluation of the dollar. ( thank you for the above, obama and friends. )

rich people have no money/buying power...bye-bye netjets ownership.

People have no money to live, let alone fly. Thanksgiving traffic is down sixty-two percent from 2001.

And:

demand for airline seats next year is not even expected to match the projected/already reduced capacity.

delta hiring?

You fackin' people are stoned and/or delusional at best. Eight pages of idiotic discussion on this subject?

F.i. At it's best....

Love,

ykmkr

sky is falling...run for your lives...we are all doomed....everybodys gonna get furloughed!

Negatron Dawg.

The Industry will muddle along for the next few years and most folks will do okay.

The sky is NOT falling. I did not say, infer, or imply such.

However, "Happy Days" are not here again....and probably won't be for a very long time, if ever.

It's nice to remain positive, but a little dose of reality needs to seep in here and there too. Everything I stated above is fact. Unfortunately.

Rumors of hiring at Delta or elsewhere are nothing more than that....Rumors.

Firing ( furloughs ) in droves ? Probably not.

Hiring, as we used to know it ? Probably not.

YKWE

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back