Delta Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ACL65PILOT,
You mentioned that there is a filter for 5500 total time. So does that mean anyone above that is not being looked at? I got 5900 TT, so for now am I out of the running? Appreciate the info. Thanks.

ACL65PILOT,
You mentioned that there is a filter for 5500 total time. So does that mean anyone above that is not being looked at? I got 5900 TT, so for now am I out of the running? Appreciate the info. Thanks.

I read that the average flight time of the new hires was 5500 TT, so I would say your in a great spot. Best of luck.

The key is average. I know that there are guys that are getting called above it. Like I said that is where there initial search is. Capt. Jon Swift can change that at any time. Look at me I have 8000+ and I got called. It was a little bit of a different scenario, but I did get the call.

I think that the 5500 hr range that they are targeting is just that a target. Guys they have 2000 apps. You will get a call sooner than later.

They let you know by e-mail and then you call the CP's office to set up a date. You cannot miss the e-mail it is in all caps.

Thanks guys for the info. Looking forward to the call. One other thing, do you have to have a Delta LOR or are there guys getting the call without it. I got 4 recs. on file but none are from Delta. Thanks. BTW, ACL65pilot, have you interviewed yet? Best of luck to all.

Let me get this straight

So, it's possible to be too qualified to get an interview?

FWIW. No internal connections or LOR's for me. Dumb luck finally on my side when I got the call--err, email. Put my app in the pile via airline apps the day they started taking 'em.

For you guys in the know, any rumors about FA hiring? Delta desperately needs some new blood in in-flight!

I agree on the new blood. I do not know for sure, but we have some that are still furloughed at ASA.

I just talked to one of the people "In the know" and they reaffirmed the 5500 hr thing. The trick is to get Jon and John to pull your stuff and take a look at it. Like me that is when you will get the call.

They have some very big plans around the corner. It would be nice to get in on the front side of things.

Latest resources

Back