• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you need some gouge pm me.

PS. For the true source of the Cogscreen with some video examples, click here:

http://www.cogres.com/ShowPage.asp?page=CogScreenTests.asp

Wow, I wish I had seen this before the interview. Wouldn't have made a difference to me as I failed the interview portion...but these are the exact tests so it would have been nice to have been familiar with them and to have had an idea as to what they were looking for. I also did a google search on cogscreen and apparently you can take the exact test and see the results from some aeromedical-docs for a fee I'm sure...might be worth it if you are going for the re-interview for the cog-screen the 2nd time around.

Good luck

Twitch and flinch during the interview. They will have to hire you since you are partially disabled.

How long did it take from the time you were put into the "short stack" to get the e-mail for an interview?

How long did it take from the time you were put into the "short stack" to get the e-mail for an interview?

It was pretty quick. Right at 2 weeks for me. This was a couple months ago. Not sure if the time frame would be the same. Either way, being in the short stack is where you want to be.

In the Delta interview email, it says to bring records from checkrides, stage-checks, line checks, training etc. Am I supposed to go to my company and ask them for all this stuff? Isn't that all covered by the PRIA? What did the rest of you civilian 121 types bring in this regard?

Thanks!

Latest resources

Back