• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta interview gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is plenty of info already posted on this subject. If you use the search function, then you can find all the info you need. I am not trying to sound like a jerk so don't take it the wrong way. PM me and I will email you what I have. Good luck to you.

I don't know about a total revamp. But a couple of changes were said to be implemented this month. Sorry I have no details or that they actually were.

I've read some gouge recommending the Mental Math for Pilots book. From the reviews that I read about the book, it doesn't sound too deep. Is this THE book to have for the Delta interview? Thinking of adding it to my Christmas wish list but I'm trying to see if I'd be better off asking for a PEZ dispenser? I have Airline Pilot Technical Interviews by the same author, anyone have both and think they are similar?

I've read some gouge recommending the Mental Math for Pilots book. From the reviews that I read about the book, it doesn't sound too deep. Is this THE book to have for the Delta interview? Thinking of adding it to my Christmas wish list but I'm trying to see if I'd be better off asking for a PEZ dispenser? I have Airline Pilot Technical Interviews by the same author, anyone have both and think they are similar?

borrow it from the library - it isn't worth buying. Look over the gouge and know how to do each of those kinds of questions and MEMORIZE all of the answers/questions on the gouge as many of them appear WORD FOR WORD.

Also - don't be too intimidated by the questions as most of them were not as hard as it seems as the choices you are given often made the answer clear. For example...your desired course is 270 and the winds aloft are 030 at 35 and your TAS is 480 knots...what heading do you fly. Sounds tough but before you bust out the trig make sure you read the possible choices. Very often when you get to the choices the choices are A. 280 B. 290 C. 270 D. 100...not so tough now right.

Anyway...the gouge is dead on...they even tell you that they know it is out there and they EXPECT you to have used all available resources to excel at the interview.

Good luck

Delta Interview

Just failed the Cogscreen test yesterday, by about 3.5 points! Very disappointed, but as far as the tech test goes, you're good on memorizing the gouge until Jan. They said they were changing the test bank to 5-600 questions in Jan. Interview went great, just lost my composure on one section of the cog as it was the very last thing I did that day. Best of luck!

jr

Latest resources

Back