• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta interview gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the Delta interview email, it says to bring records from checkrides, stage-checks, line checks, training etc. Am I supposed to go to my company and ask them for all this stuff? Isn't that all covered by the PRIA? What did the rest of you civilian 121 types bring in this regard?

Thanks!
I didn't bring any of that stuff. If you have it cool. If not I wouldn't worry to much about it. All that really came up was the standard questions of if you have ever failed a checkride. Accidents/incidents, ect. It also says if available. I brought my 135 line check because I had it, but nothing from the 121 side of things. I got the conditional offer as well so I must not have been too far off. Good luck with your interview.

In the Delta interview email, it says to bring records from checkrides, stage-checks, line checks, training etc. Am I supposed to go to my company and ask them for all this stuff? Isn't that all covered by the PRIA? What did the rest of you civilian 121 types bring in this regard?
I brought the training forms I had on hand, but they only covered maybe 3-4 of the 10-15 checks I've had in the last ten years. They never asked me to show them, although like Meiguy said, they do ask the standard "Have you ever failed any checkrides".

I could imagine that if you had failed one, pulled out the form where you failed, then pulled out the one from the next day where you passed the same items it would show your preparation and calm any concerns that you had a big problem.

For all the PRIA/NDR/Alcohol forms etc for the Delta interview, do you have to fill one out for every air-carrier you've worked for, or just a blank one which Delta will fill out? I read the instructions but can't tell for sure.

Thanks!

For all the PRIA/NDR/Alcohol forms etc for the Delta interview, do you have to fill one out for every air-carrier you've worked for, or just a blank one which Delta will fill out? I read the instructions but can't tell for sure.
The instructions weren't clear enough for me either - I brought one of each form (and followed the instructions on them to the letter), without the air carrier's name filled out. That wasn't the thing to do - after I got the Conditional Offer, I felt like a doob because the assistant had to print out additional forms for me to fill out by hand.

So - to make the story short, bring one set for each air carrier in the last five years. (that's all the PRIA covers). The NDR is just one form and the drug test forms are one per air carrier (again, I believe it's the last five years).

Latest resources

Back