• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta flight diverts on champagne request

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Creepy is you following me on every forum I go on. Funny you would think I would send you my schedule .

PS why are you embarrassed with who you fly for,you will not say.

Is it Mesa ?

I think no such thing and who said I was embarrassed about who I fly for? I'll tell you this, it's certainly not Mesa. I just don't have to divulge any info to total strangers (some of whom are very strange).

Zonejumper and her apocalyptically-myopic companion are correct about one thing, Delta-claimant, you are most assuredly not Delta.

Oh man Rikers, I was about to congratulate you on a post where the longest word had 4 letters....;)

But where I was appreciating his little digs on delta's outsourcing, I'm afraid I'll agree- the dude's not doing his argument any favors- a good flamethrower had an opportunity to make a point.... One reversed now by the immaturity

Oh man Rikers, I was about to congratulate you on a post where the longest word had 4 letters....;)

But where I was appreciating his little digs on delta's outsourcing, I'm afraid I'll agree- the dude's not doing his argument any favors-

I thought I saw you lurking there, you spectacular vaginal wart, you. :D

Ditto. He legitimately had it coming, I'm afraid...

Which I'll admit is not wholly dissimilar to my own aggressive hatred of outsourcing overshadowing any point I have on it-

I'll not deny that is what it appears to be, but you did nothing to sate their appetites by masquerading as Delta mainline.

Who posted he'd love to be on the bottom of the seniority list at JetBlue....
Yeah, that sounds like what a barely out of his teenage years, Delta mainline FO would say. :rolleyes:
I'd put him on my ignore list, but the free entertainment is too delicious.

Latest resources

Back