• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Delta flight diverts on champagne request

outerlimits

Total Time
"you're" and "don't." Also, what does your last line mean?

I'm really starting to believe that you're not only NOT a Delta mainline pilot, you're not a Mesaba guy either. You're a teenager, right?

Close, about 3 years past, but close. You never did say who you fly for Zone ? Care to tell?

outerlimits

Total Time
"you're" and "don't." Also, what does your last line mean?

I'm really starting to believe that you're not only NOT a Delta mainline pilot, you're not a Mesaba guy either. You're a teenager, right?

Kind of shows what you know. No one is a Mesaba guy. History Mrs. Zone. :)

waveflyer

Total Time
Ditto.......I love the wise old Captains. They sure don't make them like that anymore. Sigh.....:(

I'm willing to bet Captain Tom Goodman was one of the good guys...:)

Get a room
;)

Sure they do Zone- those wise old capts are the first one to tell me how great FAs used to be. Well, actually- how great every aspect of the job used to be compared to now---- nothing better than getting an old school crew who are fun, happy, and have common sense in droves -

outerlimits

Total Time
Get a room
;)

s -

I agree . Also zone and fuby stop stalking me. Why would you follow me over to the flight instruction forum . Then slam me for asking how I can renew my CFi?

Now that I am at Delta, I can no longer walk into the local FAA office and get it done.

PS zone, you can stalk me a little if you want. There is something about an older women that I like. Especially one that keeps correcting me till I get it right. :)

Fuby get lost .your more like the old guy on the show, family guy.

Last edited:

zonejumper

Total Time
50+
Get a room
;)

Sure they do Zone- those wise old capts are the first one to tell me how great FAs used to be. Well, actually- how great every aspect of the job used to be compared to now---- nothing better than getting an old school crew who are fun, happy, and have common sense in droves -

That would be a description of me! :)

zonejumper

Total Time
50+
I agree . Also zone and fuby stop stalking me. Why would you follow me over to the flight instruction forum . Then slam me for asking how I can renew my CFi?

Now that I am at Delta, I can no longer walk into the local FAA office and get it done.

PS zone, you can stalk me a little if you want. There is something about an older women that I like. Especially one that keeps correcting me till I get it right. :)

Fuby get lost .your more like the old guy on the show, family guy.

It's not stalking, O, it's called perusing the threads. I'm scratching my head over how a mainline Delta pilot would salivate over a job at JetBlue. I'm also a bit surprised that Delta mainline has a 22 (or thereabouts) year old FO.

BTW, it's "you're." You're welcome...... .

outerlimits

Total Time
It's not stalking, O, it's called perusing the threads. I'm scratching my head over how a mainline Delta pilot would salivate over a job at JetBlue. I'm also a bit surprised that Delta mainline has a 22 (or thereabouts) year old FO.

BTW, it's "you're." You're welcome...... .

Thank you Mrs. Zone. I would really like my lessons as a private ,one on one session . If I could choose,please wear a flight attendant outfit from the 70 s

I will PM you my skedule .:)

zonejumper

Total Time
50+
Thank you Mrs. Zone. I would really like my lessons as a private ,one on one session . If I could choose,please wear a flight attendant outfit from the 70 s

I will PM you my skedule .:)

Run along, son, I think I hear your Mom calling you home for dinner. I have a son around the same age as you and it's just creepy, so there's no need to PM me your "schedule."

outerlimits

Total Time
Run along, son, I think I hear your Mom calling you home for dinner. I have a son around the same age as you and it's just creepy, so there's no need to PM me your "schedule."

Creepy is you following me on every forum I go on. Funny you would think I would send you my schedule .

PS why are you embarrassed with who you fly for,you will not say.

Is it Mesa ?

zonejumper

Total Time
50+
Creepy is you following me on every forum I go on. Funny you would think I would send you my schedule .

PS why are you embarrassed with who you fly for,you will not say.

Is it Mesa ?

I think no such thing and who said I was embarrassed about who I fly for? I'll tell you this, it's certainly not Mesa. I just don't have to divulge any info to total strangers (some of whom are very strange).

Paradoxus

Sith Sorcerer
Total Time
Lv. 50
Zonejumper and her apocalyptically-myopic companion are correct about one thing, Delta-claimant, you are most assuredly not Delta.

waveflyer

Total Time
Oh man Rikers, I was about to congratulate you on a post where the longest word had 4 letters....;)

But where I was appreciating his little digs on delta's outsourcing, I'm afraid I'll agree- the dude's not doing his argument any favors- a good flamethrower had an opportunity to make a point.... One reversed now by the immaturity

Paradoxus

Sith Sorcerer
Total Time
Lv. 50
Oh man Rikers, I was about to congratulate you on a post where the longest word had 4 letters....;)

But where I was appreciating his little digs on delta's outsourcing, I'm afraid I'll agree- the dude's not doing his argument any favors-

I thought I saw you lurking there, you spectacular vaginal wart, you. :D

Ditto. He legitimately had it coming, I'm afraid...

waveflyer

Total Time
Which I'll admit is not wholly dissimilar to my own aggressive hatred of outsourcing overshadowing any point I have on it-

waveflyer

Total Time
Spectacular w/ something at least:)

zonejumper

Total Time
50+
I'll not deny that is what it appears to be, but you did nothing to sate their appetites by masquerading as Delta mainline.

Who posted he'd love to be on the bottom of the seniority list at JetBlue....
Yeah, that sounds like what a barely out of his teenage years, Delta mainline FO would say. :rolleyes:
I'd put him on my ignore list, but the free entertainment is too delicious.