• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta flight diverts on champagne request

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"you're" and "don't." Also, what does your last line mean?

I'm really starting to believe that you're not only NOT a Delta mainline pilot, you're not a Mesaba guy either. You're a teenager, right?

Close, about 3 years past, but close. You never did say who you fly for Zone ? Care to tell?

"you're" and "don't." Also, what does your last line mean?

I'm really starting to believe that you're not only NOT a Delta mainline pilot, you're not a Mesaba guy either. You're a teenager, right?

Kind of shows what you know. No one is a Mesaba guy. History Mrs. Zone. :)

Ditto.......I love the wise old Captains. They sure don't make them like that anymore. Sigh.....:(

I'm willing to bet Captain Tom Goodman was one of the good guys...:)

Get a room
;)

Sure they do Zone- those wise old capts are the first one to tell me how great FAs used to be. Well, actually- how great every aspect of the job used to be compared to now---- nothing better than getting an old school crew who are fun, happy, and have common sense in droves -

Get a room
;)

s -

I agree . Also zone and fuby stop stalking me. Why would you follow me over to the flight instruction forum . Then slam me for asking how I can renew my CFi?

Now that I am at Delta, I can no longer walk into the local FAA office and get it done.

PS zone, you can stalk me a little if you want. There is something about an older women that I like. Especially one that keeps correcting me till I get it right. :)

Fuby get lost .your more like the old guy on the show, family guy.

Last edited:
Get a room
;)

Sure they do Zone- those wise old capts are the first one to tell me how great FAs used to be. Well, actually- how great every aspect of the job used to be compared to now---- nothing better than getting an old school crew who are fun, happy, and have common sense in droves -

That would be a description of me! :)

I agree . Also zone and fuby stop stalking me. Why would you follow me over to the flight instruction forum . Then slam me for asking how I can renew my CFi?

Now that I am at Delta, I can no longer walk into the local FAA office and get it done.

PS zone, you can stalk me a little if you want. There is something about an older women that I like. Especially one that keeps correcting me till I get it right. :)

Fuby get lost .your more like the old guy on the show, family guy.

It's not stalking, O, it's called perusing the threads. I'm scratching my head over how a mainline Delta pilot would salivate over a job at JetBlue. I'm also a bit surprised that Delta mainline has a 22 (or thereabouts) year old FO.

BTW, it's "you're." You're welcome...... .

It's not stalking, O, it's called perusing the threads. I'm scratching my head over how a mainline Delta pilot would salivate over a job at JetBlue. I'm also a bit surprised that Delta mainline has a 22 (or thereabouts) year old FO.

BTW, it's "you're." You're welcome...... .

Thank you Mrs. Zone. I would really like my lessons as a private ,one on one session . If I could choose,please wear a flight attendant outfit from the 70 s

I will PM you my skedule .:)

Thank you Mrs. Zone. I would really like my lessons as a private ,one on one session . If I could choose,please wear a flight attendant outfit from the 70 s

I will PM you my skedule .:)

Run along, son, I think I hear your Mom calling you home for dinner. I have a son around the same age as you and it's just creepy, so there's no need to PM me your "schedule."

Run along, son, I think I hear your Mom calling you home for dinner. I have a son around the same age as you and it's just creepy, so there's no need to PM me your "schedule."

Creepy is you following me on every forum I go on. Funny you would think I would send you my schedule .

PS why are you embarrassed with who you fly for,you will not say.

Is it Mesa ?

Latest resources

Back