• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta eyes Major Widebody RFP for 747/767 Replacements---article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Delta is too smart to replace good (but aging) aircraft with new aircraft that never seem to be able to do the job assigned. Unless of course certain individuals have been "persuaded" to make the deal.
Other airlines...not so much.

That being said I think the 330 is the best one Airbus makes, new engines couldn't hurt.[/QUOT

could not agree more ... i like to see 100 A330s here

But wait, what about the 717s?

Lord knows you don't need narrowbodies since you gave that away

Now a bunch of unproficient wide body pilots without the repetition of narrowbody flying will sign onto DAL and land on more taxiways

;)

At least they found the right airport.

Little late to that party sig
But yeah- we gotta take that one too I guess

But wait, what about the 717s?
LOL, I was only referring to the widebodies. The AB product seems to be lacking in range and payload vs the advertised values. Again 330 doing the best for AB.
319/320 seem to do what they are designed for without those same issues. The 321 on the other hand is a mess performance wise.
Boeing really dropped the ball when they quite making the 757. Imagine that aircraft with some newer more efficient engines.

Keep aircraft manufacturing jobs here. Don't sell out your fellow Americans for the almighty dollar.

Did you know that china manufactures IPhones, yet most of the money from production goes to japan and Germany ?
China gets 3.6% and the US GETS 6%

It's a global world my man- got to look deeper to see what benefits america the most

Did you know that china manufactures IPhones, yet most of the money from production goes to japan and Germany ?
China gets 3.6% and the US GETS 6%

It's a global world my man- got to look deeper to see what benefits america the most

Well said Wave.

Stop buying boeing because they outsource so much overseas, then.

Boeing is considering a brand-new 757 replacement....

Latest resources

Back