Delta Connection pilots unite on pay, work rule issues

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GuppyKiller said:
What's wrong with having an "in"? I have a great "in" at UPS, and she said that once I get the 1000 PIC turbine, UPS will interview me! That's why I'm in such a big hurry to upgrade, so I can get out of here and on to my goal airline. You guys should try the same thing instead of settling for being a regional lifer.

LOL he will STILL be at CHQ in 6 years.......I wonder if he will STILL be hanging out the window then.....have fun CHQ lifer( ie GuppyKiller)

GuppyKiller said:
I know that plane is a 737 killer. I'm not going to get on with pax carrier, so I don't care if the replace them or not. I've got an in at UPS. As soon as I get my 1000 turbine PIC, I'm out of here!

:laugh:I almost shot Mountain Dew out my nose when I read this! Your joking....right? Yeah, you and every other tom dck and harry! Get in the "Back" of the line there Jr! You and your 1000 whopping hours are NOTHING compared to the thousands of guys that have 3-4,000 hours of PIC! Your man can't do CHIT!:laugh:

lookin4better said:
LOL he will STILL be at CHQ in 6 years.......I wonder if he will STILL be hanging out the window then.....have fun CHQ lifer( ie GuppyKiller)

:laugh:NO DOUBT!!

Tomct said:
:laugh:I almost shot Mountain Dew out my nose when I read this! Your joking....right? Yeah, you and every other tom dck and harry! Get in the "Back" of the line there Jr! You and your 1000 whopping hours are NOTHING compared to the thousands of guys that have 3-4,000 hours of PIC! Your man can't do CHIT!:laugh:

With your arrogant attitude he'll get there way before you do!

FreightNazi said:
With your arrogant attitude he'll get there way before you do!

Actually I was trying to tell him that he is one of THOUSANDS trying for that spot and that 1,000hrs of PIC won't mean nothing! Whether or not I want to work there has NOTHING to do with it! Nice try though.:rolleyes:

ArcticFlier said:
Hmmmmmm. I didn't know that an interview guaranteed you a job. I'll have to get ahold of those who do the interviews in SGU and let them know how the "real' pilots get hired.

Weird,

AF :cool:

Unless you have a nice set of bolt on's, however. Yum, yum........

Latest resources

Back