• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Connection Academy...THOUGHTS????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Delta Connection Academy what do you rate it?

• Good

Votes: 45 14.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 207 67.6%
  • Average

Votes: 54 17.6%

• Total voters
buffettck said:
Um, okay Hitler...or is that Mussolini...
Stalin actually

Gotta work tonight its been fun little buddy. CYA

I don't work for DCA anymore you tool. You act like people that don't fly glass cockpit airplanes are lower than dirt. Well wrong again. There are plenty of us that don't(me and nixon) that are just fine where we are and both of us are flying props. Oh, I almost forgot, sorry about the typos but I just got done flying 8 hours for the day and was a little tired. But hey, I guess it gave you something to try to humiliate me since you have nothing else. If you actually had a brain and read my previous post, you would have seen that I actually agreed with you that DCA is a terrible place. I don't post much, but if you research my history you will see the only time I really post is to warn others away from DCA. All I was trying to say is that why single out nixon because he dipped in the plane once? Trust me, many more people were responsible for your unpleasant experience. Don't forget, ultimately YOU made the decision to go there in the first place. Quit whining about the empty promises. Lots of us were lied to and you don't see us bashing you. So why don't you quit bashing people who aren't even there anymore, place the blame where it really belongs, and take a more constructive stance on keeping people away from there. Get over it and get a life. BTW, next time you try to call me out, you ought to have a little more to go on than my typing skills. Sorry, I am a pilot not a secretary.

1. Don't talk about my relationship with my girl. That's the one thing that is off limits. Call me an assclown, I don't care, but stay away from that.
2. Don't EVER insinuate that another pilot might drink before he flies! EVER!
3. I will never be in your cockpit. I'll drop the trip if I have too. Actually on second thought, I will fly with you just to see you squirm, when the sudden realization that I am within arms reach and you remember all the things you have said about me on this board. I smell poopy pants.
4. If you are such an advanced aviator now in the worlds of glass, why did you even come to DCA in the first place?
5. If dipping really offends you that much, you need to get a life. You must be a joy to fly with. Truly.
6. I'd still like to see the PM's from all these people saying they hate me, and that you're god.
7. Who and what do you fly now, now that you have broken the surly bonds of the evil wizard factory DCA?:rolleyes:

The balls in your court Mr. Davitt, just answer the questions.

This was a really great thread on how much DCA sucks until you two girls decided to hijack the thread. Why don't you get a hotel room? I'm unsubscribing...

buffettck said:
Because attacking someone's woman is very different from juvenile "yo mamma so fat..." jokes.
Very true.

GreatLakesWings said:
Also another bad thing that they demonstrated was something along the lines of "our school is the best, and other schools don't do it right...we do" which seemed like a bad attitude from the start because I currently attend Western Michigan University for flight science and I am very satisfied and fullfilled by most of my lessons there.

I got that same attitude during the tour.
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=37609

Phat!

Don't know about the no accidents, but the two JAA guys came back 2 hours after the incident, with a clean bill of health from the doc. Precautionary check out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back