• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Connection Academy...THOUGHTS????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Delta Connection Academy what do you rate it?

• Good

Votes: 45 14.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 207 67.6%
  • Average

Votes: 54 17.6%

• Total voters
buffettck said:
So, based on #1, #4 and #7 DCA didn't work for you. You didn't get the regional FO job they promised to 97% of everyone... Did you even get an interview? According to your profile as a "cargo junkie"...that's not part of the DCA plan, eh?

Any students reading this thread should consider the thesis that DCA doesn't work as proven. Save your money and consider alternative routes. Worked for me and apparently mnixon as well... Sorry about the NY thing. Tennessee is a fine state. Spent much time there myself. Memphis rocks for BBQ and jazz...
I work for a company that has an agreement with DCA. Look it up its not that hard. So there goes that argument. As for the comments about accomplishments outside of DCA, I was referring to the three winters I spent as a lineman in Chicago to pay for my training. Very few people instruct for a career. So yes I am glad I have gone to the next step of my career so that argument is dead in the water too. Sorry to burst your bubble again. Anymore poo you would like to fling? So far your 0 for 12 in trying to make me look like an ass. I am curious as to why I am the only one special enough to get called by name and not initials. Wait don't tell me. It's my crap don't stink attitude? And congratulations on getting laid. You deserve it. You've put in a lot of hard work trying to make me look bad.

buffettck said:
What's a "shoot"? :laugh:

Dude, learn how to type. It will really help you when using the FMS...if you ever get there...
Type the curse word for a bowel movement and see what the websites filter/mods give you captain.

buffettck said:
You must realize that it's not about whether or not YOU think you're an ass... It's what other people think. Not just me, but others. I have many PM's here in agreement with me. But, yo mamma always said to not care about what other people think, right? Karma, dude...

Where does the 0 in 12 come from? I've only made 10 posts.:laugh:
Lets see em! I am a firm believer in karma.
Mom said a lot of things but she never said that. She did say that there are a lot idiots in the world that will try to bring you down to bring themselves up though. Guess she was right after all. Poop isn't an effective word. That's why. I cannot believe I am having this conversation with you.

I pm'ed ya my # if you would like to talk more about this. Id like to know why you never peeped a word of this to my face.

And what about those pm's with everyone agreeing with you?

630 is west chicago and i know what a pm is. I wanna see your comrades agreeing wíth you about how im an ass cuz i think your full of crap. And let us not forget you never said a word to me, just to the student.

Actually i just got engaged, try again

The way your brain works scares me.

buffettck said:
Oh, I don't think so. I was completely vocal about that. I DID talk to the student first and then dealt with you in OPS. All I got from you was...the party line. You're the big bad ass DCA instructor (as was I) and you can do whatever you want in your airplane. Doesn't matter that you were, "um", friendly with that little smokey female student. Aside from the unsafe flight practices, I say you were wrong. Spit on the plane, in the plane, on yourself, on the tarmac, ...it's all the same, right? Ya should have done it to DCA management as well...
Rationalize much Napoleon?

buffettck said:
Dude, you were frickin' engaged when I was there. :rolleyes: Wasn't the Paris trip a "celebration" or something to that effect? Or, is this a different girl Mr. pimp stick? :pimp:
Nope same girl 9 years

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back