• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta Announces Hiring 2014

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking of Delta Hiring can anyone who was hired there recently tell me if in the Background check they made a Full Airman Record request or just the no accidents and incidents letter along with your PRIA records.

NO NO NO my friend;) AT does not work for Southwest Airlines, it works for and owned by Southwest Holdings.

Funny. You figured out in one sentence what it took Bubba to rationalize in five paragraphs.

Verbal reasoning and brevity. Two skills that are valued by ......... Delta :D

I just want it all to be done. I did hear in Aug or sept they are starting four classes a month till dec 2014:) they just hired 44 Checkairmen.

Last edited:
I just want it all to be done. I did hear in Aug or sept they are starting four classes a month till dec 2014:) they just hired 44 Checkairmen.

I plan on going back. About 52 from Jetblue on list. Don't know about the others but it could sting B6. That's what years of neglect will do. I bet most from B6 will return save for a few who have carved a niche like LCA or school house dudes. If 52 do leave it represents over 4% of Captains. I think most dal bypass guys are CA's so it will generate many training cycles on an already busy school house during the holidays. Standby for excitement fellas.

Tail

I plan on going back. About 52 from Jetblue on list. Don't know about the others but it could sting B6. That's what years of neglect will do. I bet most from B6 will return save for a few who have carved a niche like LCA or school house dudes. If 52 do leave it represents over 4% of Captains. I think most dal bypass guys are CA's so it will generate many training cycles on an already busy school house during the holidays. Standby for excitement fellas.

Tail

Congrats. JB management will be scrambling and get exactly what they deserve. It's shameful what they are turning this place into.

Just got a bid for 100 717 FO slots today, 35 in ATL and 65 in DTW. If current pilots don't bid for those spots, I would think newhires or flow ups would have a shot at them. The 717 (65 FOs) in DTW is a new category there, and ATL already has one. No Capt bids on this bid, but the next one will supposedly be in AUG/SEP, and include more 737N (-700/800/900) spots in DTW and also ATL, along with more 717 spots.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back