• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta and UAL might be de-certifying ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I mst say ALPA is Aesome. Thanks to then we will be getting the MD90 s. ALPA is the best money I have ever spent.

Will have to see if the new United will let my bros fly the Airbus.

Nice try on the flame bait my little feline, but you're going to need a bigger line, and a stronger arm to reel it in!;)
And what is aesome?:laugh:

3. Financial responsibility – Reduce excessive and unnecessary spending of Member dues. (For example - $6,500/mo housing allowance for the President, $4,500/mo housing allowance for V.P.s, $1,600/mo car allowance, $498,000 annual compensation for the President, $120,000/year secretaries, $175,000/year magazine editors, massive bonus pensions, $329 per night hotel rooms, $260 per day per diem, etc.) DPA Officers and Block Reps will fly partial lines every month and will earn a reasonable reward for service to the Delta Pilots.
Apparently I'm in the wrong line of work.

Nice try on the flame bait my little feline, but you're going to need a bigger line, and a stronger arm to reel it in!;)
And what is aesome?:laugh:

No flame at all. I would like nothing more than all of us to be on one list. I just think UAL is going to give the pilots a beat down .

While I see the DPA supporters every day, I don't think they're as widespread as OYS suggests (but I'm not in DTW either). It seems to me that every time the DPA thing comes up, it's more of a threat against ALPA than anything else. I seriously doubt enough Delta pilots will pull the trigger, simply for the reason that we would then have only ourselves to blame going forward. It's funny how these contracts pass by a huge margin, but then afterward, everyone whines how much it sucks and blames ALPA for it...

Also, last time I checked, 35% signed cards triggers a referendum vote, but as GL/OYS says "I may be wrong".

I think it takes 50 or 51 percent to generate the vote. Not sure but that's what I have heard. DAPA has 4200 signed cards about now so at 6000-ish we can vote.

I bet it happens. Especially if this next contract falls a little short of expectation.

I'd have to argue that the fuel hedges they enjoyed over the past decade had FAR more to do with their pilots abilities to prosper than their union EVER did.

Especially since the God King has publicly stated that, due to losses, a pay adjustment may be coming...

No barn We soon will be flying the MD90 s and airbus for mother Delta
Wait till we get the MD90s and maybe airbus. Mother Delta tells us it's not to far away.
I mst say ALPA is Aesome. Thanks to then we will be getting the MD90 s. ALPA is the best money I have ever spent.
Will have to see if the new United will let my bros fly the Airbus.

I think you need to get your med prescription refilled.

Hopefully Spirit will decertify this ass-clown organization. Tired of being the lowest paid pilots in 145, 178, and 218 pax jets. What did we strike for?

Hopefully Spirit will decertify this...organization. Tired of being the lowest paid pilots in 145, 178, and 218 pax jets. What did we strike for?

Who voted for the contract? ALPA National? Who negotiated it? ALPA National?

I'd take a look in the mirror, Sport.

Wait till we get the MD90s and maybe airbus. Mother Delta tells us it's not to far away.

Hey Jackhole....

You notice nobody is taking your flamebait? Go back to wishing you were at Delta! (or at least telling your friends and family you are a Delta pilot)

I think it takes 50 or 51 percent to generate the vote. Not sure but that's what I have heard. DAPA has 4200 signed cards about now so at 6000-ish we can vote.

I bet it happens. Especially if this next contract falls a little short of expectation.

I would seriously doubt that 4200 number unless the DTW base uses a 4 to 1 multiplier!!!

Don't be brainwashed with stupidity.

Latest resources

Back