• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta and college GPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1. You must be a flaming liberal, as you show severe dissatisfaction in my ability to maintain my own thought after the liberal institutions attempted to brainwash.

2. I do not need to look that up, I majored in English and saw plenty of it. You, on the other hand, forgot to capitalize the "W" in "Wikipedia" and the "E" in "English". That should put you at, um, first grade.

3. Nice cheap shot at all of us who served in the military, you ingrate.

Don't bother replying, you just joined Pennekamp in my Ignore list. Both of you are flaming libs so you ought to get along great.

God forbid you should entertain any world views other than your own, so ignoring me is probably a good idea. I'm sure reading my "flaming lib" posts leaves less time to listen to Rush on talk radio anyway. Besides, I have some tree huggin' and March On Wall Street events to attend, so I don't have time for this. Not to mention I have a union meeting.

Hope your not a member of a labor union...that might not look good to your Tea Party bro's...

I do wonder what tea partners do in their personal lives when they reveal their union status.
Probably the same - bitch constantly on their union forums, while doing nothing.

I do wonder what tea partners do in their personal lives when they reveal their union status.
Probably the same - bitch constantly on their union forums, while doing nothing.

"These unionists are confiscating my hard-earned wages with their exhorbitant dues ... I wish we weren't closed shop ... I'd prefer a direct relationship with my management -- I'd make more ... sometimes I'd like to go the extra mile for my employer but the union won't let me ... I'm bound by the chains of seniority, why with my Yeager-like skills and initiative I'd be a captain by now ... Freeeeedom!!!!"

Typed on my iPhone with my fingers.

Last edited:

Yes I had read that one, there was also one in WSJ that the if you want to make it as a programer, skip college

If you're a young person who is thinking about becoming a computer programmer but can't afford college, you might think about skipping college

What's going on here isn't complicated: And traditional institutions, which largely treat introductory computer-science classes as barrier courses designed to weed out all but the most committed students, are demonstrably not meeting the need. This year, the University of Washington could accommodate only a quarter of the qualified students who applied to its computer science major. And this is happening at schools across the country, most of which have seen hockey-stick growth in applications to both be computer-science majors and to take individual courses in recent years.

Fortunately, it turns out that a computer-science degree isn't necessary to get a job in programming. Fourteen percent of the members of some teams at Google don't have a college degree, and 67% of the programming jobs in the U.S. are at nontech companies where other kinds of industry experience are more likely to be valued.

check it out http://online.wsj.com/articles/computer-programming-is-a-trade-lets-act-like-it-1407109947

Master of the obvious says......

If you want to work for Delta get a degree regardless of your personal beliefs on the subject.

Master of the obvious says......

If you want to work for Delta get a degree regardless of your personal beliefs on the subject.
Right and you don't need to know anything, just check the box

Right and you don't need to know anything, just check the box

Even if it's just checking the box, that's more than enough reason to do it. But most reasonable people understand it is very valuable experience. (Which is why major airlines require it.)

Even if it's just checking the box, that's more than enough reason to do it. But most reasonable people understand it is very valuable experience. (Which is why major airlines require it.)

So why aren't you at a major? I take great offense to your military comments.

Go fu(k yourself.

Latest resources

Back