Delta Air Lines 7/02/07 Class Breakdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They could give to hoots about why or how you got your time

Ok- so let's have it; what are competitive times? Include both 'legacy' and off-the-street if you know. Thanks in advance..

All I can say is that he/she must be related to a senior pilot at Delta, or the son/daughter of an executive. As far as Comair goes, I would say the same. If it were up to the actual line pilots, there would be very few offered anything. Atleast it seems a lot of ASA guys are getting interviews and hired, which is good.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Are they hiring any Song pilots?

Sorry, been out flying a lot lately. I don't really know how a Gojet pilot got through, unless he/she knows someone way up high. How's things in ANC Mookie? Any Gojet guys at Alaska?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Why post twice? Why not just put both messages in one post? Or do you think people like reading your drivel?

Ok- so let's have it; what are competitive times? Include both 'legacy' and off-the-street if you know. Thanks in advance..
Anybody??- interesting to know where they came from (which started this thread).. but would be GREAT to know what flight time breakdown is competitive in this post-space-suttle-time-preferred environment we are heading into..

Why post twice? Why not just put both messages in one post? Or do you think people like reading your drivel?

Same with you, you posted twice in a row too. You are almost at 1000, and that will be wonderful. YOu are trying desperately to slam anything you can about Delta or me, in an attempt to try to over come the fact that not everyone wants to do what you do. The Southwest lifestyle is not for everyone, since many of us have already flown the multiple leg quick turn days in the regionals. Your pay and fun company culture is great, but it cannot overcome eventual super boredom of flying the same type plane forever, to cities that are not very interesting after 40 layovers there. Sorry, it's not for everyone, and that makes you mad.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Anybody??- interesting to know where they came from (which started this thread).. but would be GREAT to know what flight time breakdown is competitive in this post-space-suttle-time-preferred environment we are heading into..

That would break the "no useful information on FlightInfo" rule...

I'll tell you my time.

5400 total time
5000 121 time (EMB-120, CRJ)
3200 CRJ Captain

I had my stuff walked in by an ASA buddy, and an active Delta Pilot. That is the key. Your AirlineApps needs to be walked IN PERSON to HR by a pilot or a management level employee. Make sure your application is perfect, no spelling errors, run-on sentences, and every possible blank filled in. If you don't know any Delta Pilots, start buying beers on the overnight. It works. Good luck to all.

Last edited:
Also, if any Delta bubbas write a recommendation, they should set up and do the recommendation from their @delta.com web mail address. Unless it comes from there, the computer will not automatically recognize it as an internal recommendation.

Had a buddy of mine (RJ Capt) with 5 recommendations from Delta pilots but no calls. I redid his from my @delta.com e-mail address and he got the e-mail a week later. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not

Listen to the man... he knows...

LOL

always
Motch

PS> Good luck everyone waiting for an interview and those who have one comming up!

Former TSAer here...

i never post here, but this go jet bs has my blood boiling.

No one at TSA ever had to go to go jets to save their job. So this whole, "I had to do it for my family," stuff is nonsense.

Those who left TSA to go to go jets, as well as those who hired on there from the outside...

You knew exactly what you were doing.

You are scum.

You may not be scabs, but you screwed over fellow pilots whether you ever knew them or not.

I speak for all TSA alums (that didnt go to go jets) and present water skiers when i say that we will never forget what those go jet scum bags did to us.

Liken it to you best buddy sleeping with your girl.

Thats how it felt.

You scum bags aren't welcome in our jumpseats or at whatever airlines we might happen to get to.

I wouldn't p!$$ on a go jet pilot if they were on fire.

sincerely Jeff Lebowski (aka quietfrog)

F Go Jets.

Interesting. The TWA pilots have a similar view of ALPA in general and their lack of spine with the AA deal.

stlflyguy

Latest resources

Back