Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta acquisition of NWA almost finalized!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is an excel sheet that I created. It has the seniority lists from both companies with DOH and DOB are two separate fields. Put in what you want the data to show and it gives the answer.
I retire in 2038-2039 and that is the date that I am looking at.

Last edited:
Who's 787's?

I had to correct the lady on the Boeing tour too. That red tail throws a lot of folks off. Fortunately in the building next door they have three 777's on the line for Delta, so they can see how the paint is supposed to look.

Hope you know I'm just yanking your chain.

See you for Thanksgiving. Hopefully we will both be thankful for something.

Yikes your in your 40's? Your like my dads age!! LMAO no not really. ;) My turn to yank your chain :laugh: All in good fun fins.

To be honest i am ready for this to be over so we can move forward as a single pilots group and start biching about important things like, coke or pepsi products.

Pepsi isn't even a consideration. I could fly Corporate out of Atlanta and get Coke products.

Besides, Delta changed their subsidiary's call sign to Candler in honor of the Atlanta family associated with Coke. That'd be like Cats and Dogs sleeping together, like Fox news in the CNN building ....

Pepsi

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:​

Last edited:
Sad, but I know I have been there.
If you go to Dublin you can get some Dr. Pepper made that day or the day before. It is awesome.
Almost went by this weekend when I was land shopping.

What? I never said that a narrow body pilot who can hold widebody and is senior to me, should be junior to me. What I said was a narrow body F/O at NWA or DAL who CAN NOT HOLD A WIDEBODY at NWA or DAL should be junior to any widebody pilot. ...Just because DAL has a lot more widebdoies does not mean that NWA pilots should enjoy bigger equipment on top of the much bigger raise you all got.[/

Did you learn this theory from your Red Book father?

It may be hard for you to understand. Let me try it this way.
You should be able to hold the same equipment the day after the SLI just like you did the day before.

Agreed, that is why there will not be a bump and flush. You will still hold the equipment after the merger.

Did you learn this theory from your Red Book father?

Agreed, that is why there will not be a bump and flush. You will still hold the equipment after the merger.

That really is not fair because at NWA you have pent up seniority thanks to your redbook, greenbook situation. There are MANY DC9 Captains that are senior but could NEVER hold larger because the redbook guys were NEVER displaced. That was YOUR problem, created by YOU GUYS, and now you want to "set everything right" be releasing them on our widebodies, after you created the problem. Well, that is why using current salary is more fair---when looking at the SLI. It keeps people where they were before the merger, and keeps associated problems where they WERE originally. A DC9 Captain moving to the left seat of a 777 is a windfall, and you have plenty of those thanks to your mess up.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back