• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 767 question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
True, weird story: when XJT was in contract negotiations a few years ago the pilots were doing a "no logo lights" campaign. A couple of years later when the TA was signed the VP of Flight Ops thanked the Union for saving the company hundreds of thousands of dollars on light bulbs. :laugh:

Yeah, I noticed that too.... that ALL RJs have logo lights, and they all use them, whereas very few mainline aircraft do. So I gotta "ax" you... what difference does it make, a bulb is a bulb right?

ASA had all of their logo lights disabled.

True, weird story: when XJT was in contract negotiations a few years ago the pilots were doing a "no logo lights" campaign. A couple of years later when the TA was signed the VP of Flight Ops thanked the Union for saving the company hundreds of thousands of dollars on light bulbs. :laugh:

The XJT pilots were running the logo lights during daylight hours.... all day. I really doubt the company saved money. Besides, the pilots were burning so much extra gas that light bulbs would have been a drop in the bucket.

Last edited:
The XJT pilots were running the logo lights during daylight hours.... all day. I really doubt the company saved money. Besides, the pilots were burning so much extra gas that light bulbs would have been a drop in the bucket.

That's seriously DOPE, dude!!!!!! Go show them management dorks who's boss.... Power to the people!!!!!!

Last edited:
This place flushes 230k in minutes. What is the loss of advertising and aircraft visibility by not having them? They should be on all aircraft, switched on for ground ops and off during the climb check.
True that! You will never be in airline management,
cause you make too much sense!

I don't remember that happening too much. Yeah, there were a few folks that did that but, not many. We were doing slow taxis and didn't complain if we got 26R but, I didn't see anyone go out of their way to cost the company more money. A lot of folks quit trying to save money though.

Latest resources

Back