Delta 767 question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aa73

Hey Deltoids... noticed some of your 767s in JFK last night have logo lights... new addition, or newer aircraft?

(Our crack management team at AA immediately decommissions the logo lights on any of our new aircraft so equipped. You know, money savings over safety... yeah.)

Our 767-300ER have them installed. Domestic 767-300's do not.

FWIW I can tell you that on a fleet of about 130 a/c the cost of those light bulbs is about 230K a year.

FWIW I can tell you that on a fleet of about 130 a/c the cost of those light bulbs is about 230K a year.

Not all ER's, just some. Mostly the ones we got from other airlines (Gulf Air).

Holy crapola! I knew something ACL didn't. Sweet jebus, what is the world coming to? :p

This place flushes 230k in minutes. What is the loss of advertising and aircraft visibility by not having them? They should be on all aircraft, switched on for ground ops and off during the climb check.

That number is probably different for 767's as opposed to RJ's.

That number is probably different for 767's as opposed to RJ's.

Yeah, I noticed that too.... that ALL RJs have logo lights, and they all use them, whereas very few mainline aircraft do. So I gotta "ax" you... what difference does it make, a bulb is a bulb right?

Latest resources

Back