• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delta 717's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First former AT 717 to be flying mid to late summer 2013. Pilots are not included in the deal.

25 more sitting now in the desert in AZ could also be included. Supposedly DL has first right of refusal on those. So, some may be flying sooner, just not AT's.

Bye Bye---General Lee

11 in the desert. Volotea got 10 and the others went to Blue1. I heard Turkmenistan took one out of service...so it might be available.

25 more sitting now in the desert in AZ could also be included. Supposedly DL has first right of refusal on those. So, some may be flying sooner, just not AT's.

Bye Bye---General Lee

SWA went and looked at those. You wanna guess how many had a single engine on it? If you guessed "ZERO," you are correct!! They are all yours!

Maybe you can get Richard Branson to hook them up to White Knight One, drag it to the edge of space, and you can glide your passengers to the A-T-L!!

Anybody got the number to that truck driving school...1800 truckmaster, I think it is.

As a semi junior AirTran FO and the pace of this integration...I may need to give these guys a call

SWA went and looked at those. You wanna guess how many had a single engine on it? If you guessed "ZERO," you are correct!! They are all yours!

Maybe you can get Richard Branson to hook them up to White Knight One, drag it to the edge of space, and you can glide your passengers to the A-T-L!!

With the amount of money SWA is paying DL to take the 88 717s off of their hands, I bet DL could find some more RR engines to put on them. Thanks!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Sweet. I know the General is one hell of a stick, but with no engines? This should be good.

General, this deal with Delta is going to save us around 300 million a year. Thanks for helping the bottom line!

ONE TYPE BABY

Sweet. I know the General is one hell of a stick, but with no engines? This should be good.

General, this deal with Delta is going to save us around 300 million a year. Thanks for helping the bottom line!

ONE TYPE BABY

Yeah, and deferring 30 738s also saved you money. Maybe shrinking is in your future because you aren't the Low Cost Leader anymore? JK just restarted the save $5 a day program that Herb introduced 20 years ago. Hopefully they won't extend that into your new contract talks. Good luck with the cost saving efforts. One way to do that I guess is to have you pilots pay for ONE TYPE BABY....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back